12th

It was almost 6 in the evening when Jennie took Chaeyoung home from Chanel building. She was still ranting at the girl about not informing her the modeling thing beforehand when she saw her pink scooter parked outside their house.

"You brought my scooter home?" Chaeyoung turned to the brunette who was standing behind her.

"Well, it was my butler who brought it, but yeah", Jennie answered nonchalantly.

She raised a brow at the girl, "I was gonna thank you, but then I remembered it's your fault that I left it at school...again."

Jennie snickers, "Y'know, other girls would give their life just so they could model for Chanel. I don't get why you're ranting. You should feel lucky."

"Excuse me? Did you even ask me if I wanted that? I don't know how to model. Why did you even bring me there?"

"I told you I'm casting new models."

"Do I look like a model material to you??"

Jennie pondered for a moment before answering, "Well...you could practice—"

"No."

"Geez. Okay."

Chaeyoung glared at her before walking to their front door, "I'll get inside. Thanks for the ride anyway."

Before she could open the door, she heard Jennie again, "Wait up."

"What now??"

"When I told you to think of something that really made you laugh, what did you think of?"

Chaeyoung stared at her before curling her lips in a mischievous smirk, "The look on your face when you saw the 'For Sale: Jennie's gums' poster that I made."

"I—"

"Goodbye!"

The blonde entered the house before Jennie could respond.

Jennie shakes her head and walks back to her car. She fishes out her phone and dialled a number.

"It didn't work, Chu", she spoke on her phone, "But I have another plan. This time I'll make it work."

~•~

It's a sunday afternoon and Chaeyoung was mindlessly flipping through the channels of their television. She's done all her homework, and they're not receiving dumpling delivery orders so she's quite bored. She could ask Wendy to hangout but she remembered they just went out yesterday, and her bestfriend probably has something else to do now.

She just decided to practice some more for their practical exam on wednesday since she really has nothing to do at the moment. She got up from the couch when the doorbell rang, so she went to answer the door first. Her mother was already there, though, so she let her open the door for whoever that visitor is.

"Jennie?"

Chaeyoung's ears twitch at the name her mother mentioned and she automatically turned 180 degree to face their visitor standing by the door frame.

She couldn't believe her eyes as Jennie Kim really stood there wearing a pair of Gucci tee and jeans topped with a blazer looking like the chic that she is.

"What are you doing here?!" Chaeyoung blurted unintentionally loud.

The brunette ignored her and turned to Mrs. Park who was holding a pot, "Good afternoon, Mrs. Park. How've you been?"