30th

Exams week flew by pretty fast, and they're down to the final day. One more afternoon exam for Chaeyoung, and she could finally relax and celebrate to make up for the weeks of hard work. She deserves a break after all the stress.

By the way, Chaeyoung tried to ask Jennie about what the girl was supposed to tell her after her exams the other day, but the brunette kept answering, 'I'll tell you after all the exams'. She even tried using her ultimate aegyo, but to no avail. So she's been really looking forward to the final exam day so she could ask Jennie what that was about.

"I have one last exam in 10 minutes. Are you done with yours?", Chaeyoung asked Jennie while they walk hand in hand through the corridor.

"Hm. We just finished our last exam, actually", the brunette replied, "And I would want to celebrate, but I have a photoshoot with Chanel in an hour."

Chaeyoung tips her head to look at the other girl, and saw her pouting, "Yah, what's with the face?"

"I'm going to miss you."

The tall blonde chuckles and smacks Jennie's shoulder playfully, "You're acting as if we won't see each other anymore, you clingy dumpling."

"But we agreed to celebrate together after the exams", the brunette was still pouting.

"We can do that after your photoshoot, then?"

They stopped walking when they reached Chaeyoung's lecture room, and faced each other.

"I'll go to your house after my shoot. Wait for me, okay?", Jennie squeezes her hand.

"But you might be tired by then. How about tomorrow?"

"I need to ask you something later. That can't wait for tomorrow."

"If it can't wait, then why don't you ask me now?", Chaeyoung's getting really curious.

Jennie bit on her bottom lip, and thought to herself, 'Because I wouldn't want another bummer. Stupid school bell.'

"Because your exam is starting. And you need to get inside your room now", was what Jennie voiced out.

Chaeyoung just nodded and offers a sweet smile, "I'll see you later, then?"

"I'll see you later, beautiful. Goodluck on your last exam", Jennie reciprocates the gesture, and slowly lets go of the other girl's hand.

"Take care, and have fun with the shoot, okay?"

Chaeyoung cautiously looks around the hallway, before she shyly leans in and steals a quick kiss on Jennie's cheek, making the latter blush. She then dashed inside her lecture room, leaving a grinning/blushing dumpling.

And Jennie thought she could definitely get used to it.

~•~

"Last two minutes!"

Chaeyoung heard her professor announced, and she gave her exam paper one last review. She finished answering ten minutes ago, and was just spending the remaining time reviewing her answers.

She tips her head to the twins' direction, and saw their satisfied look. They must've done well, too.

"Time's up! Please pass your papers."

They obliged, and minutes later, their final exam for this term is over. They can finally breathe until the results are out. Chaeyoung thinks she at least did well, so she can relax for now.

"Hey, Chaeng", the twins approached her while fixing her things, "We're going out to celebrate. Are you up?"

"Oh, actually...", she bit on her bottom lip, "I'm meeting Jennie later, so..."