36th

All her life, Lisa has been with Jisoo and Jennie. They knew each other since they were in diapers. Some people would think they just became friends because of their families. But it's really more than that. They just...clicked together. And ever since, the three girls became inseparable. They restricted other people from entering their circle not because they think very highly of themselves, but because for them, no one else would understand the bond that they have besides each other.

The Legendary Trio. They were admired, praised, and feared by many. They've got the looks, brains, wealth, power. Almost everyone was dying just to be them, or even just to be in the same level as them.

But Lisa didn't want that. She never cared about attention, nor about what people think of them. She just wanted to be with her friends. She just wanted to be there to support them in every way. So much as tolerating their bad habits of humiliating people.

Jennie used to be a sweet girl. Same with Jisoo. But there were really just circumstances that changed them. Just because they're rich doesn't mean they're happy. Jennie specifically, hated the world. She lost her mom, never really had a dad...so she cursed the world for that. She became this horrible person who lives by bullying people, humiliating them until they give up on life.

But Lisa tolerated that. Because she understands Jennie's pain. She sympathized with her. And she's her bestfriend. So she lets her.

Lisa thought she can bear that...until Roseanne Park came into the picture.

Ever since she laid her eyes on the girl, she knew she was different. From the way she talked back to Jennie, to how she spilled coffee on her dress, hell she even had the guts to slap The Jennie Kim. So Lisa started admiring her for that.

She really likes the duality of the girl. From being the tough Roseanne who fought Jennie back, to this cute chipmunk girl who really has an adorable smile. Lisa admires her. She loves seeing the girl.

But she was too tough. Tough enough to make Jennie Kim step up her game and draw her last card. And when Lisa learned about Jensoo's plan, she was far from delighted. She hated it. She hated the idea of toying someone's emotions.

But she couldn't do anything. So she lets them again.

She wished she could've done something sooner, though. Especially now that she can see how deep Roseanne had fallen into Jennie's trap. Lisa couldn't bear to see her hurting once Jennie finally decided to dump her.

She can't bear to see her hurting. Especially now that she's starting to feel more for the girl.

She likes her.

She likes Roseanne Park.

"Lisa, your turn."

She snapped from her trail of thoughts upon hearing her dad's voice. She didn't realize she's been thinking too deep.

Lifting the rook, she positioned it three squares forward. Three more moves and she's about to checkmate his dad.

"Nice move there", her dad comments before positioning the queen two times back to block her plan, "But it ain't work on me."

Lisa hisses under her breathe. She knows she can never beat her father in chess no matter how much she practiced.

"Why are you good at this", she whined as she makes another move.

Her dad just chuckled before lifting the queen once more. And before Lisa could even blink... "Checkmate."

Lisa breathes out and shakes her head in wonder. This just marks her 100th defeat against her father.