Chapter 8: "The Hunger..."

Author's NOte:

Before reading this chapter I would want to tell everyone that I edited this part at almost twelve midnight with groggy eyes. So I apologize for any grramatical errors or spellings. Anyways, remind yourself that this is a work of fiction. So whatever information that sounded real might just be a product of my wild imagination :)

 So whatever information that sounded real might just be a product of my wild imagination :)

-------------------------------------------------------------

Joong's POV

"Are you okay Joong?" Nine asked me when we got inside his bedroom. I looked around and I'm impressed at how he keeps his room neat and classy. It has a monochromatic shade of white theme. It looks so fresh, so spacious and heavenly. I thought his room will be the reflection of his colorful character but to my surprise it's actually the exact opposite.

"Yes, I'm just bit tired..." I said and sat down on his bed. Nine was left leaning on the door.

"You are acting so strange..." He said. Probably because ever since I saw him tonight I didn't't fight with him or refuse him. A while ago while we were watching Netflix I wanted to kiss him right there in front of New, Tay and Mr. Xian. His subtle touches on my legs and massages on my nape didn't't help at suppressing my urge to kiss him. And now we are all alone I watched him at how he bite's his lip, he's acting nervous too. His silence and the distance his giving us is quite confusing for me. Usually Nine is the one who jumps on me, who gets touchy and now it's as if he is afraid.

"What's strange about my actions?" I asked. I got up from the bed and gets closer to him. I put my both hands on the wall trapping him with my body. I felt the heat of my entire body coming out. I stared at his pinkish wet lips and wanting to devour it.

"Nothing... I need to get you your clothes and towel..." He said. He tried to get away from me but I pushed him back on the wall.

"Why the rush..." I moved closer inching our face together.

"Joong..." he whispered with passion...

"Nine..." I said and in an instant I devoured his lips. It was not gentle, I forgot to be gentle with him. I felt his soft lips and wanted to pry deeper into it. I push my tongue to open his mouth and he let me inside his upper cave. I pushed harder and found his tongue tasting sweet and minty, exactly the kind of flavor I love, it tastes like strawberries and mint. I let my tongue at every part of his mouth, then I felt his tongue needing to meet mine. It's as if a war is happening inside our mouths as both our tongues starting a sword fight, complimenting each other's rhythm. I held his nape to push his face harder to mine. I can't contain the burning feeling I have and my hardened erection couldn't't contain itself in my pants. I carried pull her up letting him wrap his legs to my waist. I carried him on his bed without breaking our passionate kiss. I put him down and started licking his ears and neck down to his adam's apple.