Chapter 14: "Keep it low..."

Author's Note: 

How's Chapter 13? Are you still breathing? I know it's too much to take in, but like what I said this updates will be something you will eitehr love or hate. Continue reading Chapter 14...

This will be the last update for today. Chapters 15 will published tomorrow.  So add this story to your READING LIST and FOLLOW me for quicker update.

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

ENJOY!

____________________________________

Nine's POV

"Nine..." Joong said looking at me with tired eyes. I felt guilty for overworking and forgot about him.

"Shit! I'm sorry Joong..." I said getting up from my swivel chair. I went to where he is seated facing the long table where some of the medicines are. He'd been sorting out some medicines for the upcoming community service. "Hungry?" I asked as I gave him a head massage. He leaned on my belly as I continued to massage him.

"Hmmmmm not really" He answered closing his eyes.

"We can go grab some food if you want" I said. He shook his head instead reached my chin and gestured me to come closer. I moved my head down as he lifted his and gave him a kiss. A quite long kiss that involved so much tongue. My phone vibrated and rang. I stopped the kiss which made Joong moaned in disapproval.

"Hey Nine!" Shit It's Aunty Aom. I forgot that Tay actually asked me to do some grocery shopping for her café.

"Where are you now? Tay said you are the one going to the grocery. Come and pick up the list here and the credit card." She said.