Chapter 9: "Date Trouble"

Author's Note:

Hello again guys! This will be my last update for today. I will be updating another 3 chapter (Chapters 10-12) on Friday, 11.22.19

Please enjoy!

————————————————Tay's POV

————————————————
Tay's POV

I woke up feeling unfamiliar to the bed I am in. Yes, that's right I am not on my own bed. I felt someone moved next to me and felt an arm wrapped tightly around me. I faced this person and smiled. Even at sleep he looks so angelic. Last night it was a close call for both of us. I almost lost my control and do it with New. I planted a soft kiss on his lips and this woke him up.

"Good morning angel" I said. He smiled and hugged me tighter and buried his face on my chest.

"Let's sleep more..." He said. But I couldn't sleep the way his body is closely wrap around mine.

"I think we need to get up..." I said instead. I tried to getup but to my surprised his strength is unmatched. "New, I think Mr. Xian is waiting downstairs already..."

"Let him wait..."

"Or should you wait for him to knock on the door again?"

"Hmmmm that jerk..." I laughed at his childishness. This is the first time I see this side of him.

"Come on, it's almost nine in the morning..." I said. He finally let go of me and we both sat down.

"Ahmmm New... I don't feel comfortable going out without brushing my teeth..." New looked at me blankly.

"We don't have an extra...wait what did you use last night?" He asked.

"I used yours..." His face changed to shock and I laughed. "Come on, I tasted your mouth and literally lick every part of your body..."

"Stop... Okay! Okay! fine use mine again..." He said feeling embarrassed. I got up and went straight to his bathroom and freshen up. It didn't take that long when he joined me inside.

"New wait..." I said before he could open the bedroom door. He looked at me and I grabbed him in an instant and gave him a kiss. He responded and for a minute we kissed deeply.

Breakfast is already served when we got in the dining. Mr. Xian is seated comfortably reading a newspaper. Nine and Joong are nowhere to be seen yet. Perhaps they over slept.

"Good morning boys!" Mr. Xian said. "Sit and have your breakfast now." I heard someone in the kitchen cooking, maybe that's Nine or perhaps Joong helping him.

"Hey guys..." Nine greeted us who just entered the dining room with Joong. So, they weren't the one cooking. Nine looked at kitchen confused on who's there as well.