Chapter 19: "Be my baby..."

Authors Note:

Hey everyone! Watch out because a new character will surprise everyone!

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Enjoy!

__________________________

Joong's POV

I woke up feeling so tired. My body is aching but I don't feel any fractures at all. I tried to remember what happened to me last night and everything came rushing in. We had a training last night, we had been in training for the past four nights and it gets harder and harder every time. Until now our third eye hadn't opened yet. I know that it's hard for Nine and New to beat us up every night, but they need to do it if they want us to open our chakra. I've gotten to know Luke as well, he is actually a great guy. It's his bad luck that he is still in love with Newwie and every time I see him looking at Tay and Newwie I see pain in his eyes. I don't know anything of what had happened between them, but it's obvious that he is still in love with my best friend's boyfriend.

"Hey, you're awake..." Nine entered my room with a food of tray in his hand. "Time for breakfast baby..." I smiled at his endearment. We've been calling each other baby every now and then and I must admit I feel good every time I hear it from him.

I tried to get up but flinch with a sudden pain on my ribs. Nine had been throwing me and attacking me every night and his angel strength is unmatched. He helped me sits up and put the tray in front of me. "You don't need to prepare breakfast every day for me" I said. But in my heart, I love how the way he took good care of me. Someday, I'll be the one to take good care of him.