Chapter 16: "Shoot me..."

Auothor's Note:

I am sorry for a very late update and didn't update last friday. I was very sick for days and actually I am not yet still feeling well now. The pollution here in Bangkok is making me sick! Anwyays please enjoy this chapter... I will try to post tomorrow again. xoxo...

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

ENJOY!

____________________________

Newwie's POV

"Shall we?" Nine asked. We just finished listening to his very long briefing about the photoshoot that is about to happen. We were gathered in the engineering faculty seated in the wooden benches in the garden while waiting for the photographers and his team to finish setting up.

"Do we really need to wear this?" Tay asked lifting a very tiny summer short. "I don't think it will even fit me..." Tay had been so confident around me and it's so refreshing to see that confidence slowly burning just because of a tiny summer shorts.

"Why? Would you prefer wearing your underwear instead?" Nine said to him. Tay checked the shorts again and shook his head.

"We are ready guys!" The photographer shouted at us.

"Hmmm I think the girls should go first..." Joong said looking at Nana and Merry. The girls are looking hot in their sports bra and mini shorts.

"Sure...let's go babe?" Nana offered her hands to Merry and together they walked towards the photographer.

"Here..." Nine threw robes to each of us three. "Go and change now... anyways where are Ball and Atip?" Nine asked.

"Ball said they are on their way now. He had a hard time convincing Atip to join us" I said.

"Okay go now and change...The sun is almost setting" I got up from the bench and walked towards the shower rooms near the building. I opened one of the stalls but before I can even close the door I felt a hand pushed the door back.

"Let me in..." It was Tay.

"There are other four stalls you can use" He locked the stall.

"I wanna change with you..." He grabbed my shoulders.

"What are you doing Tay?" I whispered very much worried that other's will hear us. He pulled me closer to his body and started kissing my neck.

"I've been longing to this the entire day...You don't have any idea how much I resisted your charm..." He continued showering me with kisses.

"Someone will come in..." His lips covered mine and he's been very expert at putting his tongue in my moth as soon as he touches my lips. I felt the euphoric sensation again building in my entire body getting down to my now hard cock. He grabbed my front and started rubbing his hands on my erection.