Chapter 23: "The Forgotten War"

Author's Note:

This is a well searched chapter and I tried to be very careful by inputting a piece of history with the fiction. I was totally inspired by  Crash Landing On You and thought why not put a little spin of military in the story... Hopefully you will like this chapter guys!

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Follow our page: Boys Love Bangkok (https://www.facebook.com/BoysLoveBkk/)

______________________________________________________________ 

Nine's POV

"They are awake..." I felt my blood rushed to my head and froze. I felt New moved as quick as he can as he and Xian entered the room. I don't exactly know how to face Joong. I don't know if I'm ready to see his face. How will I explain what happened to him? What if he will not understand our reasons? What if he will blame me of what had happened to him? I stood up but one thing is for sure. I am not ready to face him yet. I moved my feet towards the gate but before even reaching it I heard Xian from my back.

"He is looking for you..." He said. I stopped but I didn't face him. I don't want him to see the guilt in my face.

"Xian..."

"Don't do this Nine... He needs you more than ever..." He said reaching out my shoulder.

"Maybe if he stops needing me...He'll be better..." I answered.

"If you walk away from him now..."

"I'm not walking away from him..."

"Then what do you think you are doing? Leaving him when he badly needs you by his side..." He said gripping my shoulder a little bit harder.

I shrugged taking his hands of my shoulders. "I don't know what I am doing and what I should be doing... But I can't see him now..."

"If you need time then go..." He said.

"Thank you..." I was about to open the door when Newwie called me out.

"How long will you be gone?" He asked.

"I don't know..."

"What will I tell him?" Xian asked.

"Tell him to get better...to live his life" I answered.

"Don't do this Nine..." Newwie said. I turned to him and gave him a faint smile.

"Make sure that Joong will be okay..." he nodded. "Promise me..."

"I promise..." Then I turned around and swiftly ran away.

Joong's POV

Everyone is busy carrying things to put in the trailer. I wasn't paying attention at any of the things that's happening. In fact, I wasn't paying attention at anything at all since he left. "Help us out dude!" That was Earth one of the student doctors who will accompany us in our community service. I nodded and pushed myself to stand.