Chapter 25: "Hello Stranger"

Author's Note:

Sorry for the late update. I hope you are still following this story :) 

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Follow our page: Boys Love Bangkok (https://www.facebook.com/BoysLoveBkk/)

______________________________________

Nine's POV

"Kao..." I mumbled unsure about how I feel seeing him. He isn't the same Kao I know. He is not Kao at all. This monster standing in front of us with deep red eyes that shoots out black chakra is evil in its darkest form. Newwie rushed next to me and grabbed me by my shoulders.

"They must leave now..." He said looking at where Joong and Tay standing. Both are in defense position. Joong caught me with his eyes and nodded. I know he knew who this evil creature is already.

"Oh, that's sweet..." Kao grumbled. "We have love birds here...hmmmm a human?" He said. He moved closer to where Joong and Tay where standing but before he can even get closer Aum rushed in building an invisible shield against demons. Kao glared and positioned to attack and I know with the strength of that black chakra he can penetrate that shield Aum put.

"Kao!" I shouted but before he can even react I sprinted the fastest way I can and gave him a strong blow on his face. He flinched and just moved a couple meters away. Damn he is strong!

"You'll gonna regret that!" He said and positioned to attack. Newwie and Xian rushed next to me taking a defensive position as we readied for his attack. He moved so quick that even our angel eyes could detect him.

"Where the hell he is!" I shouted. He appeared from above of Joong attacking him directly. "Joong!" I shouted so loud but before Kao could get contact with Joong and Tay someone flew in and knocked Kao to the ground. I looked at who it is and smiled to see Ben. Next to him is Luke taking the very front of our defense position.

"Take them away from here...They won't survive him the next attack... We will buy you more time." Ben said.

"Interesting...now we have Nephilims...I wonder what the council will say about this..." Kao said getting up from the ground.

"Newwie...Go! The jeep is parked just outside the woods. The angels who are from this area surely felt him already and are on the way here now..." Luke said tossing the key to Newwie who immediately catch it and sprint to Tay. I nodded to both of them.

"Take care...and thanks" I said to Ben and Luke.

"Go straight to the airport and book the next flight out to the Philippines... I will send you details as soon as we finish here... There's someone behind Kao and we just put Joong and Tay in danger. They need to go to the training ground now..." I nodded. Aum busied herself to make another incantation and this was directed to Joong, Tay, Newwie and I.

"This shield will make you undetectable to any elements including angels and demons. It will only last for an hour and I hope that will be enough time for you to ran away."

"Please take care..." I said and they both nodded. I heard a huge thud as I saw Ben rolling on the ground while Luke is attacking Kao. Xian joined in as Aum did another incantation towards the three.