Chapter 22: "Unlocking Secrets"

Author's  NOte:

Sorry for updating this late guys! I hope you havent forgotten this story na krub :)

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram.

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Follow our page: Boys Love Bangkok (https://www.facebook.com/BoysLoveBkk/) 

________________________________________________

Newwie's POV

"Nine!" Ben shouted so loud that it's impossible for us to hear it. We were hiding deep in the woods making sure Tay and Joong couldn't' see us or sense our aura. We knew the plan even before they were called. We planned it together.

"It's time..." Xian said and we all rushed as fast as we can to the fight scene. I felt my heart stopped at the sight of Tay almost lifeless on the ground. His head is terribly bleeding and I can sense some broken ribs as well.

"What the hell!" I glared at Luke who is tending to Tay. "You said..."

"I said we will not go soft...and it's the right decision..." He answered. I kneeled down and put my both palm on Tay's body. Transferring some of my energy to him making sure that he got enough to survive the healing procedure. I felt Aom's presence next to me putting both h is palm as well doing the same as mine.

"Nine..." I shouted. Looking at him who is busy doing incantations for Joong who is equally bleeding and bruised like Tay. Xian's palms are also on top of Joong making sure he can transfer enough energy to him. Slowly, Joong's bleeding head is healing as well as his bruises. I felt Tay moved and shook and I swear my heart literally stopped beating. "He is dying!" I shouted as tears fell from my eyes.

"Calm down...Focus your aura on him..." Aom said. I tried my best to calm down but when you are looking at the person your love, the most important thing in your life slowly drowning to death is hard.

"Newwie... focus..." Xian said who is in front of me helping us to draw more strength to Tay. Time seems so slow while Nine performed healing chants to Joong. Ten minutes' feel like hours and hours. Finally, I felt Nine hands on my shoulder and he immediately proceeded with his healing incantations to Tay. The healing process took quite some time before we can carry them both on the make shift ambulance we got. We know that Nines healing chants are not enough for their bruises this time that's why made sure an ambulance is available on standby.

We took them in our house and set up some hospital paraphernalia's in our rooms for them to recover faster. I looked at Tay's lifeless form on my bed and it broke my heart that he needed to go through this just to be with me. Aom busied herself taking the lead to fix Tay on my bed and connecting whatever tubes there is in his body. I couldn't see him like this so I decided to go out and grasp some air. I saw Nine seated on the patio in deep thoughts.

He looked up when he sense my presence and gave me a faint smile. "What are we doing to them New?" He said and tears stroll down his eyes. "They don't deserve this kind of brutality...for what?"

"I know... Is it still the right decision to drag them in our world?" I asked. We both know we always have a choice. We can always let them go so that they can live their own lives. "Should we..."