Chapter 20: "I wish you happiness"

Author's Note:

How was chapter 19? yes, it's Bejamine Braiser! Who is he? what's his part on the J9 story? Read this chapter to answer all the questions.

Please don't forget to click the "vote" in every chapters and alos I would love to hear your thoughts and ideas so don't hesitate to "comment". I will also really appreciate if you can share this story in facebook, twitter and instagram. It would really be helpful if you subscribe into my wattpad account: XianChrisSuarez

Also add me in my social media accounts for more updates.

Facebook: XianChris Suarez

Instagram: XianChrisSuarez

Enjoy!

This is will be the OST for this Chapter you might want to play this song before or while reading it,

__________________________

Nine's POV

"We need to talk..." I looked back and saw Ben sitting on my bed. I am busy finishing some reports from the fundraising this day. Joong insisted that I sleep in their house but I told him it's good for him to spend time with his family. His parents are back again from a trip from China and will be leaving soon as well. I told him he needs this time with his family.

"We have nothing to talk about ...Ben" I felt him walking towards me.

"Yes, we do..."

"Really?"

"Why are you so stubborn and keep involving yourself with a human?" I chuckled.

"Why? Are you going to do the same what you did before? Are you going to warn the Guardiansl again and convince them to erase his memory as well?" He tried to come closer to where I am standing but this time I moved back.

"Nine, I just did what I thought is best for you... You put your life in danger..."

"You have no right to do anything about me... You have no right to stop me from loving someone...You didn't do that for me Ben... admit it you did that for yourself. You can't bear the fact that I didn't love you...you don't want to see me happy... you are the worst being I've met! And look, you are here again...You are here when I am finally happy after what you did to me! I hate you so much! I hate everything about your existence!" I didn't notice the tears falling from my cheeks.

"Is this the story they want you to believe?" Ben said feeling pained. "You have no idea how I fought for you and Perth. You don't have any idea what I sacrificed to help you both..." I looked at him.