11.22.19 Sneak Peak

I want to apologize first for the tons of grammar and spelling errors in Chapter 8 and 9. I did really rushed to finish the last chapter in time to meet my promised publishing date. I read it when I got my fee time and was so ashamed at some errors. Anyways, I need to move on as it's already done but I promise that it will not happen again.

Let me talk about the next three chapters. They will be so dark, sad and emotional so perhaps I wanna give you heads up to get tissue near you when you read it. (just kidding)

Sneak Peak (This are excerpts from two different scenes)

"If you will let your fear overcome your love for Nine be it...But I hope you won't regret letting him slip away like this. Maybe it's time for you to man up and chase someone you really love rather than watching him walk away from you. Don't be that fool again" Tay said and got up to the door.

"Goodbye Tay..." New walked away. I could've ran after him but my entire body became numb. I fell on my knees and started sobbing. I haven't felt such pain since I lost my mom. New walking away from me opens up those painful wound again. It reminded me of myfear, the fear of being left alone. The fear of seeing people leaving me behind.The nagging feeling that I am not worth of their love...that I am not worth to beloved.

Please enjoy this Original Music it's the perfect soundtrack for Cahpter 10-12