11.25.19 Sneak Peak

So how was Chapter 10-12? Those chapters are mentally and emotionally draining to write. The tone is very serious and dramatic. I also need to introduce the characters of New and Nine as angels. The big revelation about Aom and Xian, and these two will play very imporatant roles in this novel.

The next three chapters will be breath of fresh air from the emotional and dramatic previous chapters.

Anyways, who watched the Episode 7 of Dark Blue Kiss? I mean whoaaa I died when TayNew/PeteKao kissed, and that very romantic effort of Kao!!!

I also wanna congratulate my two kids Joong and Nine for a very successful 2moons2 full moon concert...

Sneak Peak

I moved closer to him and held his hand close to my heart. I smiled sincerely at him "Feel that?" I asked. "For a long time that heart didn't have its beating, sometimes I thought I lost the beating of my heart. But when I saw you, in an unexpected way it beat strongly for you. I love you so much Nine. Will you let this heart beats longer for you and make me your boyfriend?"

              "I thought you'll never ask" He said. "I love you so much Joong. You are my very purpose and I promise you I will never leave you...never again" I kissed him passionately.