Chapter V -D- Whiskey and Idiot Friends

"Hey Dylan!" I turn to see Matt waving at me from the table he and the rest of the gang is.

"What?" I'm in no mood to deal with these assholes.

"What crawled up your ass, Bro? Come and tell your Brofriends, everything about it!" He pats the seat next to him and I'm seriously temped to just turn my back to them, finish my whiskey go back to the office and pull an all-nighter. "Dyyyyylaaaan!!" Oh for fucks sake! Everyone on the restaurant is looking at me. I want to kill that little... Fine.

I head towards the table where my 4 best friends are relaxing and sharing gossip like 4 schoolgirls. Ridiculous.

"Why do you have to cause a scene, Matt?" He knows it annoys me, I hate having people looking at me, I get enough of that already.

"Because otherwise you would just ignore me and go to work!" He pouts as a child, no one would say he's a 28-year-old, owner of a chain of hotels known throughout the country, he's such a brat, even if he is right.

"And that would be bad because..."

"Because I missed you, Babe!" He screams this and to make matters worse he hugs me. He knows I hate hugging, today he is in 'Lets annoy Dylan-mood'. I sound like an old person, complaining about everything, but I'm just not in the best mood.

"Matt! Stop it! People are going to assume things."

"So? I don't care if these bitches think I like men."

"My problem isn't the men part, it's the you part. You're disgusting, bro." Everyone laughs at this, but Matt pretends to be offended.

"What got you in such a bad mood? You're meaner than usual!"

My mood was getting better but at the mention of what got me so upset it declines as a falling arrow. "Your impression. I'm always mean."

"Let me guess! Guys let's guess!" I don't know who the bigger idiot is, him for wanting to play a guessing game or the other imbeciles that agree to it!

"I bet on Gabriela." Leo is the first to try.

"Who's Gabriela?" Vincent asks him.

"The girl he slept with last week." Matt butts in the stupid conversation.

"You guys, I don't think Dylan would waste much time upset about a one-night stand." Vincent is the most decent of the four.

"True that!" Jared, unfortunately, enters the 'game'.

"Hearing you guys talk, it sounds as if I have many of those."

"You are right, you don't, but not by lack of offer."

"When the fish is cheap, I distrust the quality."

They all look at me stunned for a second and then burst out laughing.

"I think he's fine now! The lame jokes are back." I wasn't trying to be funny and Matt knows it, why must he always be on my case?

"What? I don't always say lame jokes! And it was not a joke."

"With your serious face it's even funnier!" He's dying with laughter, so everyone just ignores him.

"So, Dylan, it's about a girl?" Leo asks directly.

"No." Girls are not really that important in my life, not after the last one.

"Work?" Vincent throws.

"No."

"Tell us!!" Matt has stop laughing, and I'm guessing it's bored with the stupid game he created in the first place.