The Memories

8 years later...

Thud
"Ow"
A young girl had trip from the low staircase. She had her head hit, though the impact wasn't that hard. She got up slowly, both hands on her head to massage the pain away. Slowly, unfamiliar memories started to flow in her brain.

Flashback

'Hmmmm. Today is kinda boring....'

The girl thought, Tachibana Misaki. She was an 16 year old student walking down the street on her way home. She was just an average girl who's always average in every single thing. She has some few friends, in fact, she always goes home with them. Now, she's alone, her friends had something to do and had to stay at school.

'I think I'll play some games, I need to finish that one route...'

Turning left, she saw a kid crossing the road.

'Must be nice to be a kid once again, huh?'

Her thoughts disappeared quickly. Nearby, the truck came speeding towards them looking like it lost its control. Most people who saw it quickly went to the side road, EXCEPT the kid.

'Ah! He's going to get hit!'

Without thinking, she ran to that kid and pushed him away. The truck had hit her. People were shocked, just stood there.

。。。。。。。

'Huh? Where am I?'

Misaki had regained conscious. She woke up at a wide room, full of nothing but the white colour. Everything was white, the contrast was her.

'Ah... This must be Heaven, I'm dead right?'

"Right you are, Misaki," Someone said.

"Huh? Who's there?" Says Misaki.

"There is no need for introduction"

At last, Misaki saw where that voice came from. It came from a figure that was bright, it was blinding.

'Who is that? Is—is that God?' Misaki thought.

"Goodbye for now." The mysterious figure said, then it disappeared.

"Wait! What am I going to do? What did you come here for?!" Misaki shouted after it.

'What was THAT? Why did it came here for nothing? It just needed to see me.'

"Seriously, what am I going to d—" Then she lost conscious.

To the present

"Ah... It was myself, but in my past life....." The girl said. "I was named Tachibana Misaki, a 16 year old Japanese girl. But now... I'm Lala Anderston, daughter of the Duke Anderston.......... EHHHHHHHHHHHHH??!!"

Lala screamed throughout the whole mansion. Maids, butlers, helpers, and knights were in a hurry and came to look out for her.

"Miss Lala! Are you okay?"
"Miss Lala!"
"My lady! Did someone attack you?"
"Oh my! Are you okay?"
Everyone was worried.

"I... I... I WAS REINCARNATED?!!" She screamed once again though none can understand her.