The Truth [2]

『Alas! It's time. Victoria, your love awaits you!』

"Oh it started." Misaki said.

『Long, long time ago, in the kingdom of Regno. A young girl in the age of 15, received her letter. That letter was an invite to the most prestigious school, Igfino. Victoria Fernsby, you received it.』

Victoria [You]: "Alex! I've received it!"

Alex [Maid]: "Madame! Oh I knew it! You should tell your mother, go now."

Victoria: "Oh of course! I'll go now."

. . . . .

Victoria: "Mother, I have good news for you. I've received it."

Mother: "Really? Oh I'm so proud of you!"

『They continued to be joyous. They may be nobles, The Fernsby, but they're one of the lowest ranks. Some time later...』

Father: "Are you sure you are going to be fine?"

Mother: "Promise us to take care of yourselves, okay?"

Victoria: "Goodbye mother, father! We'll take care of ourselves. Promise!"

Alex: "I'll take care of her. Don't worry about me, I can manage to do it on myself and on her."

Parents: "Goodbye!"

『They had left. For a few hours, they both arrived. Same as the others.』

Victoria: "Wow! Alex, I'm going here right? I'm not dreaming right?"

Alex: "Of course you're not dreaming, Madame. You should make friends first!"

Victoria: "Well, okay..."

Alex: "Are you okay Madame?"

Victoria: "I'm fine but... I'm too shy."

Alex: "Oh ho! You'll do well! Oh! There's a sweetie, go on!"

『Victoria went on front of a girl. She has a silky brunette hair and a fair skin. She is the daughter of a well-known family—Relish』

Victoria: "Oh, excuse me.. I'm Victoria from family of Fernsby. I truly hope we can be friends."

*Bump*

??: "Move! I'm talking to Harmony."

Victoria: "Ow.. Oh, I see.."

『The brunette was supposedly to accept her friendship but a blonde beauty bumped into Victoria and shooed her away.』

??: "Oh Harmony! I'm happy to see you here, I indeed hope we can rule this.. er School!"

Victoria: 'Kinda snooty..'

Harmony [Brunette]: "O-oh, of course Livia!"

Livia [Snooty Blonde]: "Hm... Seems like a peasant was talking to you. Better to ignore her."

『They walked away, though Harmony looked worried.』

??: "Hey.. Are you okay? You were bumped by Livia Blanc."

Victoria: "Thank you... er.."

??: "I'm Luz from the family of Sallow. You are..?"

Victoria: "O-oh! I'm Victoria Fernsby."

Luz: "Victoria Fernsby.. What a nice name! Oh! I like your ginger puffy hair, it looks cute."

Victoria: "Well, thank you! I appreciate it. Um.. your eyes and hair, they're black and a perfect match."

Luz: "How charming! Oh, yeah.. you were bumped by that blondie. You know her?"

Victoria: "A bit.."

Luz: "Tut tut... You should know, sheesh! Well, you know the Family of Blanc? She's the second child, she has an older brother. His name is Anthony but he somehow left."

Victoria: "Left..?"

Luz: "Yep, it somehow broke blondie's heart. He was the only one who cared for her."

Victoria: "The only one?"

Luz: "Yes. Her parents were not the material to care for a child. Especially the mother, Lauraleigh. 'Lala' for short, got cruel after her husband cheated on her. He always gets tired of her. Blondie grew twisted."

To be continued...

(Note: Next chapter, you'll see the original side of Lala.. But first! Thank you for the 2K views/reads! Oh I'm so happy =D)

(Edit: I edited an important info! I wrote "divorced" instead of "cheated on". Remember it please!)