The Portrait

'Ahh....'

It seems that people had done worrying and asking for what happened to her. She was carried to her room and was nursed back to health after the fall.

'Why did I only just remembered?'

It's true that she only just remembered, but why? She really don't have memory of being born to this world.

Lala looked over the mirror and stared hardly at her reflection.

'I really look familiar too, of course not the way that this is me but from my previous life.... come to think of it, the world is too!'

She looked over the room and went over the window and stared at the scenery.

-Knock knock-

It came from the door. Lala replied to it, "Come in."

It was Thomas, the butler. He said, "Miss Lala, you were called by your father, the Duke. He's at his study."

"Oh really? Thanks for your message, Thomas," She said.

。。。。。。。。。

Lala came in front of the door of her father's study.

"Father, it's me. Thomas said you called me. What is it you want Father?" Lala asked by the time she knock the door.

"Ahh yes, my daughter. In fact, why don't you come in?" The Duke said.

"Hello Father, may I ask again why have you called me?"

"Ah. There is some issues we need to for you to confirm your engagement."

"E—Engagement?"

"You see, I have this man from a noble family and he is my partner in business. He has a son and he's in your age. We made him as a candidate for your engagement, though he's the only one."

"Uh—mm, if possible, would you mind tell his name or have a portrait of him?"

"Oh of course we have his portrait here. Now where's that maid, Nana!!"

"Yes sir?" Asked the maid, Nana. A minute was waited for her reply.

"Could you bring the portrait of that young lad?" Asked the Duke.

"Of course sir," replied Nana.

A few minutes had passed until Nana came back with a large portrait carried by the male servants.

"Now, Lala. You can see that this is...."

To be continued