The Return

(Note: Guys, I'm so so sorry! I forgot I had a serialisation ongoing... I relaxed to my heart's content after exam. I made a promise that I'll update the chapter but I broke it. Phew, I was shocked to see already 700+ views! By the way, the results of the exam was showed already, I got higher grades. Now, stop reading and put your damn asses into studying! Enjoy peeps!)

Lala had a great travel to the Blanc's. She had raced with her fiancé up to the tree. It was quite fun until her curiosity impacted to her. She found out that her fiancé has been liking to his personal maid.

'Ugh, how disgusting!' She thought grossly. 'I mean, liking a MAID? I'm seriously grossed out.'

"Your Grace, are feeling fine? I hear that you looked troubled." Nana asked, knocking behind the door.

"Oh! C-come in Nana!" She got back to reality, seeing Nana looking pale and messy.

"My Lady, your tea is ready." Nana said after she made Lala's tea.

"Thank you Nana," She took the tea while observing Nana. Finally, "Oh dear, oh dear... Nana, are you okay? Are you resting fine?"

"Yes M'lady..." She replied tiredly.

"Oh my, your reply sounds tiring. It's certainly because of the double work that my father had you to do." Lala questioned her.

"Oh no, my Lady! It's because earlier, I had to run to an errand" She explained.

"Is that so? Well, you're certainly looking down on me, Nana... do you seriously think I'm stupid to believe that?" Lala tensely told her. Her pupils shrank while she grinned. Everyone won't want to cross her line with her face like that, she grew scary. Nana was terrified to see her, she even stumbled saying, "What do you mean, your Grace? I was ordered to!"

"Yes, I know that. That is precisely the reason why you shouldn't deal with it like it's just a teensy bug," Her face looks spiteful enough, enough to make Nana to surrender... whatever it was that made her angry, she has to give in.

"My Lady, I don't know what you want but I was just merely ordered to get the latest stocks of vegetables that has been shipped in! I'm telling the truth!" Nana hastily explained.

"Yes. But what I'm saying is, aren't you tired from getting double works? You have been picked as a substitute for Aliya. You've been doing her works, ordering and receiving stocks in these few days just to complete her work absence and without a rest I mean, you're my personal maid, not a busy woman." Lala calmed down as she explained softly.

"H-huh..? W-what do you mean, M'ady?" It left Nana shocked.

"You see, I care for you. I'll tell father to hire more employees such as assistants or substitute incase if the originals got ill or something." She said, gently.

"M-my... Lady.. you really are a good person..." Nana thankfully said, touched too."

"Yes, yes. You should rest now."

"Of course!"

Lala may show her scary face or maybe scarier but she still cares for her people. That's just how kind our protagonist is.

To be continued...