The Truth

"U-ughhh" A sound came from Lala's mouth. She was enduring the pain on her head.

'I-I'm bleeding?' She looked at her hands after massaging her head. But then, memories came to her head.

Flashback
.
.
.
"Mi-channnn!"

"H-huh? Oh Yukou, why are here? Isn't class still going on?" 'Mi-chan' asked.

"Oh silly Misaki, the school bell had rung, why are you staring to the window?" Yukou explained.

"Oh.. s-sorry." Misaki apologised.

"There's nothing to be apologetic. Oh! Here's the Otome Game I want you to play." She handed out a small box then she grinned. "I'm sure you'll get addicted."

"Thanks Yukou, I'll play it." Misaki said unsurely but managed to say 'Thanks'.

"OK then! Let's go home now." Yukuo chirped.

On the way home, they bought their favourite breads and ate it. Misaki saved some and waved Yukuo a goodbye. She opened the door and said: "I'm home!"

"Welcome home Onee-chan!" Her brother, Shota, smiled as he hugged her. He was in the age of 9.

"Hey Shota, where's mom and Taki nii-chan?" She asked.

"Mom is at her room reading. Onii-chan hasn't come home yet. He's on a date with his girlfriend!"

"Must be hard to be in college, huh? Not having time for relationships."  She mumbled. "Oh! I have to greet mom."

"Okay, Onee-chan!"

She went to her mother's room. She was reading a book so she has to be quiet.

"Mom? I'm home, I brought some bread." She kissed her mom's cheek. It is considered as a respect for them.

"Oh, Misaki! Welcome home." Her mother smiled. "Put those breads on the table so Shota and Taki can eat them."

"OK!"

She placed the breads on the table and called them over: "Guys! If you want some bread, come at the table!"

She went to her room and undressed. She quickly put on her most comfortable clothes. It was a simple shirt and completed with comfy shorts. She went to get her bag and find the box. Once she found it, she turned her PC.

'What the heck is this?' She thought when she opened the box.

Royalty Moe ♥︎

"Sheesh... the title is too cheesy." She spoke to herself. "Since I'm bored, I'll try to play."

『Welcome player!』A cute voice came from the game said.

'The graphics are good.' She thought, impressed.

Instructions were handed. She learned it. Now, she's ready.

『Good job Player! Your name will be Victoria. Please be reminded that the name cannot be removed.』

'Oh okay.' She agreed.

『Alas! It's time. Victoria, your love awaits you!』

To be continued...