The Years

(Note: Sorry guys for updating late. I'm in the middle of a writer's block. Why don't you guys suggest a situation? I might get an inspiration from y'all. I'll try not to copy the whole suggestion it's because people will not be surprised anymore since they already saw it.. well, THANK YOU for reading my book. It's already 1K views PEEPS!)

2 years had passed. Lala still hasn't figured out why was she reincarnated to an unknown world and why was the name "Blanc" is so familiar.

Still, Lala has been on good terms with Lord Albert... actually, every time each of them visits each other's home, Lord Albert just coldly reply "Yes" or just nods while Lala has been asking some curious questions on to him. But since the both of them exchanges letters, they seemed to be good and have been preferring to write than to talk with each other.

Today, the House of Anderston are celebrating Lala's tenth birthday. It'll be a simple but elegant dinner with her fiancé and his family.

'Why do I not know where I am? What this world is? Is it because I'm an idiot?' She exclaimed to her mind. "I'M AN IDIOT!"

"M-m'lady! You are NOT! You have mastered proper etiquette and have good grades too!" Nana tried to comfort Lala, not knowing the situation.

"Yeah.. I know." She said, upset.

....

"There! Already done. It might have took long but your hair looks stunning." Nana said with proud eyes after doing her job in hairstyling.

"Just the hair?" Lala asked, simply asking for more praises.

"Oh you, I know that you're expecting more but it is true. You look elegant, truly."

"Thank you Nana. I really appreciate the thought"

"My, you really have grown. You really have good manners, from time to time."

"What do you mean 'from time to time'?" Lala demanded, triggered.

"Oh, would you look at the time! You need to hurry down the hall so Lord Albert will escort you to the ballroom." Nana said to avoid her reaction.

"Oh, fine then."

...

Lala quickly went out if her room, followed by Nana but turned to the opposite direction. Lala had arrived and saw Lord Albert standing straight, waiting.

"Goodness Lord Albert! You're already here?" Lala asked.

"Of course, Lady Lala. I just arrived when the clock had strike at 5 o'clock." He explained.

"Oh is that so?"

"Yes indeed. Now, may I escort you to the ball?"

'Quite charming.' She thought. "Yes, you may."

Lord Albert held out his hand, Lala gladly accepted it and placed her own hand to his top. The moment they walked together, servants were awed as they gracefully walked throughout the hall. As they stepped down the stairway, their visitors (Relatives, the House of Blancs & the rest of the family) were astonished.

To be continued...