Chapter 1: Japan

Hi guys, to tell you the truth. I have do not have a CREATIVE brain so it takes me days to write a chapter since I always change it from thinking that it wasn't good enough. Well, this is my first attempt. Hope you like it :)

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanaka Yuki POV

After a 9 hour flight from Australia to Japan, I finally reached Japan's airport. The whole flight was a total nightmare and when I finally reached land, a sigh of relief escaped my mouth. My new purple hoodie was nearly sacrificed since I vomited on the plane and need something to wipe it off. I wandered out of the airport and called a taxi.

Throughout the ride I only nodded while the driver kept glancing at me from the mirror in the taxi, he asked, "Miss, where do you want to go?" and I replied, "Kanagawa please." The driver dropped me off in front of the house and helped me get my luggage from the trunk, I knocked on the door after paying the driver. Nearly a whole 5 seconds passed before a young lady was wearing casual clothing opening the door for me, " Hello, I'm am Ryoma's cousin, Yuki. I was informed that I was supposed to live here." I mumbled.

She smiled at me and said, "Oh, so you are Tanaka Yuki? I was told that you were going to live here for some time." A monk started walking towards me, it took me sometimes but I finally recognized the face. It was Nanjiro Echizen! "Yuki! How are you? Look how much you have grown since I last saw you. " he exclaimed.

I walked around the house trying to familiarize myself with this household. When I went out to the yard, I saw a full tennis court drew in the soil. "Do you want to play?" Nanjirou asked, and I replied, "Of course". We played several matches but sadly I lost all of them, the night came and darkness filled the surroundings. Ryoma, Nanjirou's son came back from his school's tennis training.