Chapter 20: Disqualification

Today I was having a bad hair day, I just couldn't tie my hair properly. Every time I tried to tie my hair up, there is a lump somehow which makes me really annoyed.

So I decided to have a simple hairstyle and tied my hair into a low ponytail, I looked at the clock. It was 9:45 and every team needed to register before 10:00, I panicked and rushed what I was doing.

I was wearing a My Hero Academia hoodie and my sports jersey and pants. I noticed that I forgot my most important possession, my headphones. I took my wireless headphones, threw them on my neck and ran to the kitchen and grabbed a piece of book and glass of milk.

I ran to the front door and took my duffel bag and ran out, my hand was full of things. The bread, glass of milk and my duffel bag. It was awkward carrying so many things in my hands so I decided to adjust a little bit. I was hanging my duffel bag on my shoulder till...

I heard a familiar ringing in my bag, it was my phone ringing because someone is calling me. I instantly knew that it would be Jackal since he is the mother of the team. I took my phone out of my bag and saw Jackal's name on my phone. He asked me why I was taking so long and I answered the phone and told him that I was helping a pregnant woman.

I knew that when Jackal tells the others, they definitely won't believe it, but what else can I say. Id I don't give an excuse, it would make the situation worse, or will it?

I finished my breakfast and continued to run to the stadium if I was late Sanada will definitely kill me since every team needs to register for Nationals before 10:00 and if they don't register before 10:00, they are disqualified.

I finally arrived at the stadium and saw Yukimura and the others waiting for me, it was 10:55 and there were 5 minutes left till the closing of the registration. The instant they saw me, they ran towards the registration desk which isn't far away.

Together, we ran to the registration desk and registered. We all sighed in relief, Sanada starting scolding me for being tardy and not on time. But in the end, everyone was relieved that we didn't get disqualified.

We got our tags from the registration desk staff and entered the stadium. Everyone looked disappointed since we didn't get disqualified and are still participating in the Nationals. I looked around me and saw all different kinds of people, some people have different skin colours and hairstyles while others were doing weird medications and stretching. This is how Nationals look like.

Today we are versing Murigaoka, a school that I have never seen or heard before until now. Singles 1 is Sanada versus Kakei, Doubles 1 are Yagyu and Kirihara versus Ushida and Miyase, Singles 2 is Yanagi versus Hibino, Doubles 2 are Niou and Marui versus Sakakibara and Suzuki, Single 3 are Jackal versus Oowaki.

I didn't play this time since Yukimura forced me to be a reserve as a punishment for being late for the registration.

Our match started pretty early, right after the registration, we were led to our courts by the staff. I knew that today was going to be a boring day due to me having nothing to do, I was whining to Yukimura about how boring this is but he gave me a cold shoulder.

I decided to take this matter into my own hands, I sneakily snuck away from the Yukimura and the courts. Thankfully Yukimrua was focused on the game and didn't notice that I was away, I was finally free.

I hate my homework! So much. I am dying :(