Chapter 16:Recap

I am sorry for not updating for like two weeks, please forgive me, I am terribly sorry. I have a lot and I mean a lot of homework since I am from a selective school. Please understand and forgive me.

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When I woke up I saw a room with white walls, blankets, sheets and floor, I wasn't in my room. I recognised that I was in a hospital ward, I couldn't remember what happened after I fainted on the tennis courts when playing with Ryoma. The door of my word squeaked open an I saw Kirihara and the rest of the guys coming in, I was thinking about what happened to my match with Ryoma but Yanagi interrupted actions by speaking up.

"Yuki... After you fainted and forfeited the match, we thought that we can win even if you lost your match but we unfortunately lost." Yanagi confessed the room was deadly silent, everyone was dejected due to our lost in the finals. Our arrogance caused us to lose. I wanted to know what happened after I fainted and was sent to the hospital since I felt guilty as a teammate for not being able to be there while there were playing a very important match.

After you were sent to the hospital, Nio and Yagyu versus Oishi and Eiji for Doubles 1, they won the match with a score of 6-4. Everyone was surprised that the golden pair lost but on second thought, we were Rikkaidai, the 2 times National Champions. Kirihara went next after them, playing for Singles 2. He played with Fuji but an unfortunate series of events made him lose badly. Sometime before this match, Kirihara had injured Fuji's brother, Yuta, which made Fuji very furious. Fuji usually played the match casually but stills win the game since he is a genius but when he played Kirihara, he played the match with all his strength which destroyed Kirihara.For Doubles 2, Marui and Jackal vs Kaido and Momoshiro. The score was 6-1 and Rikkaidai won. Marui and Jackal destroyed the other Kaido and Momoshiro but it was a tough match of them. Although Kaido and Momshiro eternal rivals, they are in sync with each other since they know each other very well as opponents.

Singles 3 was Yanagi vs Inui, Yanagi lost to Inui since Inui decided to play a different kind of tennis other than data tennis. Yanagi didn't expect Inui to give up data tennis and wasn't prepared to counter, which is why that lost to him with a score of 6- 7.

After Yanagi lost, the game is now 2-3. Rikkaidai lost the whole game to Seigaku 2 games to 3, Seigaku will advance to Nationals as the winner while Rikkaidai will advance to Nationals as runner ups. That is what happened when I was still unconscious in the hospital, we lost the finals but will still advance to Nationals but not as champions, as runner ups. Rikkaidai will enter Nationals as challengers this year, and will still aim for our three timed Nationals Championship. After visiting my ward, we went to Yukimura's ward in the hospital since we were sent to the same hospital. Yukimura was resting in his bed and reading a book, he was surprised that we came to visit. There was approximately one hour until he goes into surgery and he was mentally preparing himself.

We were talking about life and we didn't notice that it was nearly time for Yukimura's surgery, it is said that when you are concentrated or having fun, time will go by quickly. The doctors placed Yukimura on an operation bed and pushed him into the surgical room, everyone waited outside as the surgery went on, waiting for Yukimura to come out.

It seemed like ages until the doors opened and Yukimura finally comes out with an oxygen mask on his face, he looked very pale and unwell. The doctors placed him into his ward as asked us not to be too loud, we rushed into his room, checking whether he was okay or not. Yukimura was still unconscious and didn't seem to be alive, everyone was very anxious and worried about his health but the doctors told us that if he enters rehabilitation he will have a full recovery.