Chapter 18: Rehabilitation Centre

Hello I am back again, this time this chapter has 700 words. I am sad that it hasn't reach one thousand but it is good enough I couldn't be more bothered.

-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We went into the backyard and onto the tennis court where we can practice. They followed my lead even though they came to my house once already. Ryoma followed behind us and watched us carefully, it gave my creeps since he usually doesn't act that way.

Before we do any matches or fun things we will have to do the boring warmed up by running around the court and stretching, Sanada was threatening that if we don't do it he will report it to Yukimura later. I knew that he was going to mention Yukimura in front of us so we would do what he wanted, it makes me so furious!

Ryoma decided to stay far away and watch us from afar. I don't get why he is doing this but I don't like it one bit. Back to the warm-up. I was sweating like a pig ('LMAO PIGS DON'T SWEAT,' quoted by my friends) after all the warm-up.

Sanada ordered us to pair up and be prepared to verse each other. I decided to pair up with my favourite person in the team, Marui. Marui was my favourite person on the team because he is hilarious and had a sweet tooth like me.

Since I took Marui, Jackal was ditched by his doubles partner so he decided to partner up with Kirihara. Jackal's motherly instincts kicked in and decided to partner up with Kirihara since both of them are by themselves.

Yagyu partnered up with his doubles partner like usual. Yanagi was the only one left and wants to partner up with Sanada but Sanada is occupied as the judge for the matches so Ryoma decides to step in and participate so Yanagi isn't so lonely.

I chuckled seeing how desperate Ryoma was to play us. We played matches with each other, the first activity is where our partner will be our opponents and the second activity is where we play doubles with our partner versus the other pair.

I won Marui for the first activity since, in the end, I had more stamina than him and the doubles activities, we won Nio and Yagyu because Marui and I have a really good partnership with each other though it isn't as good as Jackal and him.

After the tiring and boring training, we left Ryoma and went for some ramen, I got some naruto on top of the ramen. The smell of the ramen was irresistible. It made my mouth water like a waterfall. I wish I could eat ramen every day.

After eating all the delicious ramen we decided to visit Yukimura in the rehabilitation centre where he is trying to walk after his muscles failed when he had the syndrome. He is nearly finished with his rehabilitation and will get out of there tomorrow. We wanted to surprise him and praise him for the hard work he did.

We walked to the rehabilitation centre, it looked like a hospital but it looked like a gym and hospital mashup inside. There was equipment to help the injured back to their normal shape. It was said that this rehabilitation centre is one of the best in Japan, Yukimura's specialist recommended him to come here.

On the internet, this rehabilitation centre provides services for orthopaedics and amputees, neurology reconditioning, burns. This also provides rehabilitation services to patients with severe burns from across Japan. Here consists of two 32-bed units over two levels. The facilities include a hydrotherapy pool, modern gymnasiums, therapy laundry, kitchen and study; outdoor therapy and recreation areas, library, dining room, and patient lounge and kitchen.

We found Yukimura on one of the parallel bars with his instructor, we decided not to disturb his lesson and ask one of the nurses to know what rooms he is accommodated so when he finishes his lesson he will find us in his room.Approximately 10 minutes past Yukimura finally entered his room, he was pretty surprised that we were in his room since we didn't tell him that we were coming here. Yukimura said that he is fully recovered and can play tennis without any problems, we were ecstatic to hear the good news.