Chapter 3: Rikkaidai

I am terribly sorry for always changing the story since I always find mistakes after publishing it, can you guys point out my mistakes since sometimes I don't notice them. I edited Chapter 2 for like three times already, because there was so much mistakes that my friend pointed out after I published it.

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanaka Yuki POV

The sticky note read *I am sorry for what happened yesterday and hope this will fit for a compensation. From Ryoma.* Well, if I don't leave now, I would be late for my train so I decided to wear the hoodie and take a piece of bread while running out of the house.

After about 10 minutes on the train, I got off and sprinted to my school since I was going to be late if I don't run and being late for school on the first day isn't something good. The school gate was right in front of my eyes so I dashed into the school and there was a sign that read the Front Office, I walked into the office and asked the lady for my timetable and uniform. "Here's your timetable and uniform, you can change in the female's changing room near the tennis courts." She said nicely while giving me a piece of paper and my uniform.

As I walked towards the tennis courts someone collided with me causing me to fall over, landing on my butt wasn't the worst things but when someone falls on the body, there will be excruciating pain especially when they are heavier than you. It's like an elephant squashing an ant. "Sorry!" he muttered, "It is okay," I told him.

I picked up his racquet which was sitting beside me and asked him, "Do you think tennis is fun?" His face was giving me a confused look as if tennis is all about winning rather than having fun, that answer isn't what I wanted. I continue walking to the changing rooms after giving him his racquet, entering the changing rooms. I noticed the changing rooms were empty since no one needed to change into their uniforms, I changed into my ugly green school uniform.

I went to my class which is 1-A which is in Block B, it took me at least two minutes to run to Block B. The school is huge even for a private school, there is 20 tennis courts, 2 swimming pools, 4 basketball courts, 2 soccer fields and a dance studio that is the size of a house.

Entering the class took courage, there might be people who are mean to new students or bullies who pick on the weak. There were butterflies in my stomach and my heartbeat started to increase each step I took towards the door, I opened the door to see lots of different faces.

Murmuring started from the class, I nervously greeted them and quietly sat in my allocated seat. I can feel their glances and a cold shiver went down my spine. Finally, the teacher came in and everything started to quiet down, "New student, would you come to the front?" she asked. I shyly walked up to the teacher, and when I turned around, I can see the whole class of 30 people staring at me.

"Hel...lo, my name is Tan...aka Yuki and I trans...ferred here from Aus...tralia. Nice to me...et you guys." I stammered the teacher told me to sit down. At the end of the class, the teacher informed us that it was compulsory to attend an extracurricular activity like tennis, basketball, swimming, baseball, ballet or badminton.

Well basketball has too much physical contact, swimming is too dangerous for a beginner, baseball is tiring from all the running, ballet is too girly for me, and badminton's racquet is too light so I decided to join the tennis club since it was the most suitable for me and I played tennis when I was small.

I decided that I would sign up for the tennis club after this class.

After the teacher left the classroom, everyone crowded around me and started asking questions like whether Australia is a nice country or is the education in Australia hard? Things were getting out of hand and I wanted to escape the situation, so in the chaos, I ducked and dashed out of the room.