Chapter 11: Sorry not Sorry

This took me four days to update, I didn't have time to write, edit and publish the story since I was very lazy. I am terribly sorry for the inconvenience. :)

Tanaka Yuki POV

"Why the hell is people from Rikkaidai here?" Ryoma shouted, I quickly realized that Ryoma wasn't ecstatic that his enemies were in his house. "Guys, Ryoma doesn't seem to like you. You should probably get out before he explodes." I whispered, trying to use my long-forgotten sign language to tell them to go out. I led them outside the house to prevent any casualties from happening, when we finally got outside, a sigh escaped from my mouth. Just then, I thought someone was going to die in Ryoma's hands. Since we couldn't hang out in my house, we decided to go the streets tennis courts to play matches with strangers while Yukimura will give us advice on what we need to improve after spectating the match. We aren't permitted to lose even though it is an unofficial match. When we got to the tennis courts, we saw they only played doubles so people who used to play singles like me have to find a partner and VS the other team in doubles. I chose Sanada to be my partner since he was a powerful player which is enough to play doubles by himself, but convincing Sanada was an easy task since he was very stubborn and refuse to play with commoners.

Eventually, I ask Yukimura to convince Sanada to be my doubles partner. When we stepped onto the court, I decided to be the volleyer while Sanada was the receiver. I saw my opponents, one of our they had messy orange hair while the others have long blue hair. Since we were new here, they pitied us so they let us choose first. Before Sanada can even think about what we are choosing, I answered to serve first. Since I decided without discussing with Sanada, he was very shocked. Everyone started to laugh so hard when they saw Sanada confused and surprised face, laughter filled the air for about 30 seconds until it died down. The match had to go on so we started the match with me using my signature serve, the twist serve. After serving the ball, I didn't even hit any balls since Sanada returned all the balls that were sent to our side by himself. I was just standing on the court and watching him doing his job, we won the match with a score of 6-0. Darkness had engulfed the sky and it was late, I should be going home since Auntie Nanako will worry that I might be kidnapped or something bad must have happened.I told my Yukimura that I needed to go back home since it was late in the night and I didn't want my relatives to worry about me so I will be going first. I bid goodbye to all my teammates and went back home, there was a gorgeous full moon today which was very pleasing to look at. I reminded me of Australia, and how I used to go on trips with my friends to see the stars, moons, and planets in the universe. After some time, I reached and house and when I entered the house, it was pitch black inside which made me think that everyone went to bed but I was wrong. I used the flashlight in my phone to navigate the house but everything went wrong when I saw was a pale person who was sleeping on the floor. I freaked out and started stepping on the ghost with all my might, the ghost, on the other hand, started to scream in pain as I hit him. He cried out, "Stop! It's me, Ryoma." I was so frightened and scared that I didn't hear him and kept stepping and punching him, the whole neighbourhood woke up due to our level of noise and was scolding us from their houses. Auntie Nanako came downstairs to check if everything was fine, but it wasn't. Ryoma was bruised from my beating and my face was covered in tears and sweat from his scare, it was chaos.

I was told by Aunties Nanako to go to the bathroom and clean up myself while she treats Ryoma to his wounds from me. I felt really bad for hitting him so hard but it was partially his fault for scaring me to death. Ryoma screamed at the top of his lungs when Auntie Nanako was putting alcohol and antibiotic to his wounds, it must have been painful for him. After I cleaned up myself in the bathroom and went to the living room to see if he was okay, I wanted to say sorry but my mouth just wouldn't do as I say. In the end, I stared at him while he was being treated and left after mumbling some that were supposed to be an apology.

*the next day*

I woke up in the morning with a terrible feeling in my heart since I knew that it was wrong for me to not apologise after hitting him, I looked like a panda since I had dark eyebags on my face due to me having insomnia last night. I was determined to write an apology to him since I couldn't directly say it, the letter of apology was written on a sticky note since it could stick on his door without flying away or dropping to the floor. I left hurriedly, just in case he saw on the note while I am still in the house. I put my headphones, phone, blazer, breakfast and breakfast in my bag and run out of the house.

Echizen Ryoma POV

I was waiting for Yuki the whole evening because the old man told me to hand her dinner in case she didn't eat anything and was hungry, somehow I got so bored waiting for her that I fell asleep. In my dreams I heard the door open but ignored it since it must be the wind, suddenly someone screamed and started punching and stomping on me. I started in shout since the blows that I received was hard and painful, the person's figure resembles Yuki's and I finally realize that the person hitting me was her. I told her that it was me but I don't seem to hear it and keep hitting me, my shouts for help was getting louder since the damage that my body has taken was getting worse. There was a faint complaining that I heard which was probably from the awoken neighbours who were angry since we disturbed their beauty sleep, Auntie Nanako finally came to the rescue.

I was bruised from Yuki's brutal hits, and I saw that her face was covered with tears and sweats. I probably scared her since I might have looked like a ghost in the dark, Auntie Nanako got the first aid box and treated me while she told Yuki to go to the upstairs bathroom so she couldn't clean herself up. When Auntie Nanako puts alcohol and antibiotic to my wounds, it stings which made me scream. I wanted to punch Yuki in the face for hitting me but since I was injured, I couldn't get my revenge. Yuki came downstairs after 10 minutes and stood beside Auntie Nanako, she stared at me and mumbled something that I couldn't make out. After the painful treatment, she left and sprinted to her room. Auntie Nanako advised me to apologise to her since she wanted me to be a gentleman but I refused since it wasn't entirely my fault. Auntie Nanako should feel sorry for me since I was the victim and the one who got injured. I wasn't expecting my old man didn't come down to check on us because he was probably in his dreamland, peaking at the woman bathrooms like a pervert.