Chapter 17: House Visit

"Is Sanada a GIRL?" quoted by @cHimMySCrEaM. Lol, how did that happen. Happy early Birthday girl!

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Tanaka Yuki POV

'A lazy timeskip'

There was approximately one more week until Nationals, as we were told that the Nationals are held in Japan this year which is good, since we are more familiar with our mother country. I got out of the hospital a week after the finals which is pretty long due to the doctors wanting to check on me to see if I am fine to go, but they always find something bad about my health which has made me stay in  hospital.

The monkey king called me and said that Hyotei got an invite due to Tokyo being chosen as the host city, and hence getting to invite one extra team. Now the whole region knows that Hyotei is participating in the Nationals even though they didn't qualify.

Yukimura is recovering really fast and could get out of the rehabilitation centre in a few more days. Everyone was elated to hear the good news since he can also participate in the Nationals with which means we have a higher chance of winning. We were determined to beat Seigaku's ass this time, after our loss in the finals last time.

Today was a Saturday morning and I was telling myself to practice and work hard before the Nationals but I was always procrastinating and delaying it. Now I am in my room watching anime and the beauty of kpop while Ryoma was downstairs practicing by himself. I felt so stressed whenever I heard the impact of the ball bouncing off the wall because I knew I should be practicing for the Nationals, but instead, I was on Youtube,.

Ring ring! I glanced at my phone and saw Sanada's number on it, it took me a few seconds to decide if I should pick up the phone. "Sorry, this phone is no longer in service. Beep. Beep." I recited to the phone.  Sanada saw through my plan in seconds and replied "Stop playing around Yuki, we're near your house so we decided to come to your house to train for the Nationals. Open the door for us when we get there."

I was shook, I didn't even agree for them to come to my house. I remembered the last time they met Ryoma, the mood felt scary. It felt the killing intent from Ryoma, if they come again this time, will Ryoma murder them this time they come?

DING DONG! The doorbell rang and I instantly knew it was them. How were they able to get here so fast? Without bothering to brush my teeth or change out of my pajamas, I ran down to the door and yelled at them through the door. "Wait for me! I need to get ready!" I heard some groans through the door, and Sanada's voice came through the door loud and clear. "10 minutes, hurry up!"

I rushed upstairs to get myself ready before they saw me in this shameful state. As I tussled a shirt over my head, II heard the front door squeak. Who opened the door? Did they break into my house? Did Ryoma open the door thinking that they were the postman? A lot of questions were in my head and panic took over me.

Ryoma POV

I was in the backyard practicing and I heard someone right the doorbell, I thought that Yuki would open the door but the ringing didn't stop. So I decided to take it into my own hands and open the door myself.

I walked up to the front but what I saw wasn't the postmen, it was a bunch of high schoolers, more specifically, people from Rikkaidai. It has been a long time since I saw them, the last time I saw them was when we clashed in the finals.

I opened the door and their face turned from ecstatic to shocked, probably because of my presence. "Ehhh! Why are you opening the door? Where is Yuki?" they shouted in unison. "IDK, ask her yourself then. She is probably upstairs doing something." I responded calmly, while they glared at me. They pushed past me, making sure to brush my shoulder before walking past me and headed upstairs. Curiosity took over me, and I followed them to Yuki's room.

The boy knocked on her door, banging on it. A heavy thud came from her room and a moment of silence. Then, Yuki, in a black shirt and blue shorts opened the door, with her hair looking like a rats nest. As soon as she saw the crowd of the boys, her face paled. "Sa-na-ada! Ki-rihara! Who let you in?" she asked, and the boys shifted around, and I came into view. Her face paled even more. "Ryoma!" she stammered, and the boys arched their eyebrows.

"Young lady, why is he in the same house as you?" a boy shrieked, making some of us cover our ears. "Are you dating?" someone asked, making both of us yell in sync.

"No! No way! He's just here.." I said and they all glanced at me.

"Ok, whatever, Yuki come on we're going training!" Boy number two grabbed her arm and dragged her downstairs, ignoring her protests.The rest of the team followed them, but Sanada stopped behind and whispered into my ear. "We're going to beat the shit out of you this time." he snarled but I only grinned. "Good luck trying."