x. seal the deal

CLARKE AND KYA turn towards the screen as Jaha begins speaking

       CLARKE AND KYA turn towards the screen as Jaha begins speaking. "Can he provide any insight on how to survive winter?" The girls turn towards each other. Kya had been resting the last couple days, while Raven worked on a way for them to permanently talk to the Ark. She was almost back to complete health, the stab wound only every hurting if direct pressure was applied to it. When Kya woke up Clarke had explained what they had to do in order to save her and while Kya was grateful she refused to talk to Bellamy.

"We're doing everything we can to prepare here." Kya explains. "We're gathering nuts and berries, curing meats, digging for roots, but the truth is, we'll freeze before we starve.

"There's good news on that front." Kane begins examining his daughter through the screen. She looked different from what he remembered. Older, stronger. "According to civil defense plans from before the war, there's an old emergency aid depot not far from the landing site. Here are the coordinates."

Clarke starts to write them down. "In addition to supplies, it could provide shelter for the 100 and for the citizens coming down from the Ark.

"And what makes you think it's intact?" Clarke questions.

"It was designed to withstand nuclear warfare." Kane explains.

"All right. It's worth a shot." Kya sighs.

"I'd like a moment with Kya and Clarke alone, please." Jaha suddenly says. "And I know there's a line of parents waiting to talk to their kids. Once the rest of the counsel had left the room Jaha leans forward. "Girls, we are all very proud of what you've done down there. Clarke, your mother-"

"I don't want to talk about my mother." Clarke snaps.

"Please, Clarke. It's time to forgive. Let me schedule a time for you and Abby to sit down-"

"Look." Clarke begins. "I know you both think that betraying my dad, killing him, was an unavoidable tragedy, but I don't see it that way, and I never will. So just tell us who's next and let someone who actually wants to talk to their parents have a turn."

-

"Dax." Kya calls out. It was his turn to talk to his mom. Kya had already had a conversation with her father. She wasn't as upset with him as Clarke was with her mother, but Kya was still upset that Kane hadn't tried to stop her arrest, or at least come to visit her though she guesses Abby hadn't tried to stop Clarke's either. "Hey, you guys seen Dax?"

"Over there on the meat crew." Monty points to the other side of camp as Jasper throws a nut in the air, trying to catch it with his mouth.

"Dax... You're up." Kya walks up behind him.

-

"Bellamy." Clarke calls walking into the drop ship.

"The answer is still no. I'm not talking to Jaha." Bellamy states attempting to walk away.