xxv. i am in charge

"THIS ARGUMENT IS useless

"THIS ARGUMENT IS useless. If they can't breathe our air then why not open the door and let them burn?" Quint, a grounder, questions.

"Let them burn! Let them burn!" Grouders begin to chant. Clarke and Kya were stood around a table that had small models of Mount Weather and other landscapes, while they planned for what their next move should be to free the 48 in Mount Weather.

"No! Because they have a containment system, multiple airlocks just like we had on the Ark. Our inside man can shut that own." Kya explains, think back to her time in the mountain. After a night of yelling, and crying, Bellamy and Kya had finally come to an agreement about Bellamy's plan to go into the mountain. Kya still wasn't happy about it, but she had faith in Bellamy.

"If he gets inside." Quint exclaims.

"What if we shut it down from the outside. You say the dam gives them power, take that away." Lexa suggests.

"That dam withstood a nuclear war, commander. I highly-" Kya begins before Quint cuts her off.

"All she offers is no." Quint mutters, slamming his hand down on the table.

"Quint." Lexa warns.

"Apologies, commander. But the biggest army we've had waits for us to give it a mission, the longer that takes the more of our people die inside that mountain." Quint says.

"It's the same for all of us." Clarke exclaims.

"We've lost thousands, how many have you lost, girl?" Quint glares at Clarke before turning back to Lexa. "They say they have a plan, I say waiting for one man to get inside is not a very good one."

"I agree with Quint, we have an army let's use it." Another grounder speaks up.

"We will, after Bellamy lowers their defenses, turns off the acid fog. I don't care how many men you have! If you can't get to your enemy you can't win." Clarke tells them.

"You are the enemy." Quint growls out causing Kya to glare at him.

"I'm sorry, have we done something to offend you?" Kya arches an eyebrow.

"Yes, you burned my brother alive in a ring of fire." Quint mutters, moving so he was standing right in front of Kya.

"He shouldn't've attacked my ship." Kya eggs him on.

"You're very brave under the commander's protection." Quint drawls with a small smirk on his face.

"I don't need the commanders protection to kick your ass." Kya snaps.

"Pleni." (Enough.) Lexa commands.

"Ai can't be in an hukop kom emo kru." (I can't be in an alliance with these people.) Quint says, backing away from the redhead.

Going back to planning the attack Lexa looks over the map Kya had drawn of Mount Weather. "Quint's right. Waiting for Bellamy isn't a plan, it's a prayer. One that's not likely to be answered."