xxi. human trails

IT WAS TWO days after the incident with Finn, and Bellamy, Kya, and Clarke were currently crowded around a table

IT WAS TWO days after the incident with Finn, and Bellamy, Kya, and Clarke were currently crowded around a table. "Ok tell me again." Bellamy comments, looking towards his girlfriend.

"It's a Labyrinth, we got to the dam through this tunnel. It's all connected to the mine system, that's our way in." Kya explains, pointing towards the map she had drawn.

"Sure we can get past the reapers and mountain men." Bellamy states before turning to Clarke. "I swear to god if your mom doesn't sanction the mission soon I'm going by myself."

"You won't be by yourself." Kya tells him, shaking her head. She more than anyone wanted their people out of Mount Weather.

"Guess the inquisitions over." Bellamy exclaims as the trio watch Finn walk out of the Ark. "How's Finn doing anyway?"

"I haven't talked to him since we got back. I don't know what to say, he just kept shooting." Clarke sighs, looking down at the table.

"We're at war, Clarke, we've all done things." Bellamy tells her. Before any of them could say anything else, Finn interrupted.

"Hey." He exclaims looking at Clarke.

When Clarke doesn't reply Bellamy does. "Hey." Kya and Bellamy look at each other when Clarke still doesn't respond. Kya tilts her head slightly towards the bar, signaling to Bellamy that they should give them some privacy. Bellamy nods before speaking. "Next rounds on me." As Bellamy gets up he offers Kya his hand and she eagerly takes ahold of it. Kya lets out a deep sigh as the two walk away, leaving Finn and Clarke by themselves. Bellamy turns towards the redhead, concern written on his face. "What's wrong, K?"

"I know you said were at war, but what Finn did honestly scares me." Kya begins. "If Finn can do all of that just cause he couldn't find Clarke, what am I gonna do if we can't get our people out of Mount Weather?" The couple stop as they reach the bar. Bellamy quickly asks the bartender for some drinks before he turns to Kya.

"Kya. You'll do whatever needs to be done, because you are an amazing leader. And I love you for it." Bellamy tells the girl as a smile forms on her face.

"I love you too, Bell." Kya whispers as she pulls Bellamy into a kiss. Their make-out session was cut short when a throat cleared. Quickly both leaders pull away, seeing the bartender had set their drinks down in front of them.

"Thanks." Bellamy mumbles throwing some rations down on the counter. Grabbing a hold of her and Clarke's drink, while Bellamy grabbed his, the two walked back to their table. Hoping they gave Clarke and Finn enough time to talk. Though, when they reached the table Clarke was gone.

"Great." Kya mutters, rolling her eyes. "I'm gonna go find Clarke." Bellamy nods as he takes a seat at the table, giving Kya one last kiss before she walks away. "Clarke." Kya yells as she walks through the Ark.