(3) Vegas Here We Come

The day before they were leaving the girls got in one more tanning bed appointment. After their tanning bed appointments they got their nails done. Cassidy got a black and white design.

Once they got home they all finished up packing. Nate gave his sister all of the fake IDs. She hid them in her purse. The next morning at 5 AM Ivan Romanoff scheduled a limo to pick them all up. He made sure the private jet had breakfast ready for them.

Around 8 AM the hummer limo picked up Natasha first. "I hired a driver to pick you all up when you land. Love you baby happy birthday." Ivan said

"Thank you daddy and mama." She said as she hugged them both.

The chauffer took her luggage. She told everyone to be outside ready to go. Wanda and Cassidy were first cause they lived on the same street.

"holy crap!" Cassidy said

"I know my dad surprised me this morning." Natasha said

They picked up the boys then headed over to Barnes Estates. Bucky was waiting on his tail gate when he saw the black hummer limo pull up.

"Fucking hell Romanoff." He said as he got in.

"I know.." she said

They arrived at her dad's private air field. "That was a very short drive" Cassidy said as the chauffer opened the door.

When they all stepped out they saw her dad's private jet. "Flying privately.." they all said

They all got their luggage and got on the plane. "Ms Romanoff happy birthday. Breakfast has promptly been prepared. We will be bringing out once we take off." The flight attendent said

"Thank you." She said

The plane took off the flight attendents brought out breakfast. Natasha shook her head "God Im gonna miss this when we all leave next summer." She said

"Fuck yeah.." Bucky said as he made his plate.

They all ate breakfast the flight attendents picked it all up. Natasha got in her purse "I have something for you all." She said as she passed everyone's fake ID.

"Nate said you already had one that he updated it 3 months ago. But he made you another one." Natasha said to Bucky.

"Thank you." He said

She turned on her iTunes on her iPod. The girls started dancing the boys joined them when "In The Ayer" started to play.

They were all enjoying their dance party. When lunch rolled around the flight attendents brought out grilled chicken with vegetables and rice. An hour after they had lunch they were landing in Vegas.

The doors opened to reveal them on a private tarmac. Where another black hummer limo was waiting. "Vegas boys!" Bucky said as he squeezed Sam's shoulders.

They all got into the limo as their bags were being putting in the trunk.