(14) Twice A Week

It was two weeks into them living together. Cassidy and Bucky still didnt talk unless it was necessary. She refused the idea of car pooling when the therapist suggested it. When he suggested that she be more supportive and go to his wrestling matches she refused to.

One afternoon she had cheer practice and a debate team meeting. Bucky came home before her so he checked their mail. All week long she had been getting college letters from all the Ivy League Colleges.

"Princeton Dartmouth Harvard Yale this time. Brown Penn Columbia yesterday." He said to himself.

He laid them down on the coffee table. When she came in a few minutes later.

"You have more mail from your fancy ass colleges for your princess ass." He said as he walked away.

She picked up the big envelopes and opened them in the kitchen. Bucky came back downstairs.

"Not that you care princess. But I have a match dont wait up." He said as he slammed the door.

She swallowed hard as she took her stuff upstairs. Bucky took out all his anger in his wrestling match. By the time he got home she was asleep.

He slept on the couch while he left ESPN on. The next morning the silence was deafening in the dining room. When they got to school their friends saw them both looking pissed.

"trouble in paradise Barnes." Nat said

"Shut the fuck up.." he said as he threw his bag in his locker.

Cassidy came over to join their friends. "Whats up with you two? I can sense tension. Trouble in pretend land." Sam said

"Fuck off Sam.." she said

"Really..Im going to class.." he said as he started to walk off.

"What the fuck is your problem?" She said

"My problem..my problem maybe Im getting sick of your princess ass in my face 24/7. Maybe Im getting tired of being reminded that you are getting into these ivy league smart people schools. I cant stand you CJ I cant wait for all this to be fucking over so I can go back to my fucking life and forget that this ever happen." He said as he got in her face then he walked away.

Cassidy felt tears welling.

"Cass.." Nat said

"Im gonna go home.." she said in almost whisper.

She went to her locker put her stuff up. Once she got home she locked herself in the bedroom where she watched tv in the sitting area.

When lunch rolled around Bucky noticed that she never came in.

"Where is Cass?" He said

"She left after you yelled at her. She was crying." Wanda said

"Look Buck..we all get that this can't be easy. But she isnt a fan of this either but you two need to learn to get along." Steve said

"Yeah.." he said

That night when he got home from practice and another wrestling match. He came into the bedroom he took a quick shower.

He joined her in bed. "Cass? Are you awake?" He said

"Yeah.." she said as she had her back to him.

He made her roll to face him.

"Look Im sorry about earlier I just..its been a rough month. Im trying my best to not "cheat". But I need to sex.." he said as he looked at her.

"Well go find a girl." She said

"No..I want to do this right Cass.." he said as he kissed her lips.

They started to make out as he pulled down her panties. Once he had his boxers off he got in between her legs and pushed into her.

He started to thrust into her. "Mmm god yes..Cass..idy.." he whispered in her ear.

"J-J..ames.." she whispered as she felt a knot building in her lower stomach.

"Fuck! Oh god come for me." He said as he braced himself with hands on her breasts as he thrusted harder.

"James! OMG!! MM James!" She yelled out.

"Yeah oh god your tiny walls.." he said as he looked down at where they were connected.

He started to get faster causing more orgasms. He put her on top of him. They started making out as he slammed up into her as he ran his hands all over her backside.

He started to smack her ass over and over. He left bite marks all over her neck and chest. He put her back on her back and wrapped her legs around him as he dug deep into her pussy. He got faster and deeper till he made them finish together.

He rolled off of her once he was done filling her with his juices. They were laying there under their sheets.

"Twice a week. Sex like that please." He said in the dark of their room.

"I um I..okay.." she said

"Tuesdays and Fridays." He said as he looked over at her.

"Sure." She said

He leaned over and kissed her lips. "Good night." He said then fell asleep.

She slowly fell asleep after that as well.