(8) The Dare That Started It All

A few nights later they were all out. Sam's girlfriend Valerie had flew in after her family trip was over. They were all out at the bar doing tequila shots. Cassidy was really starting to feel tipsy when Val brought over jello shots.

They were all having a blast. Bucky went up to the bar and ordered a round of jager bombs. Cassidy watched as everyone else did theirs. She did hers once she knew how to do it.

Nat said "okay I think we should go. We are all good and drunk for our game."

"Truth or Dare?" Val said

"Oh yeah.." she said

They all put in their part for the tab. Once they all got out of the bar they all started to play the game. They would stop and go into a bar if they felt their buzzes were wearing off.

At some point they were passing the jewelry store. Nat looked Bucky. "Barnes..since they are still open. I dare you to go in there and buy something for who ever you want. But if you do buy something for someone in the group you have to give it to them."

"Okay." He said as he went inside.

He smiled as he went to where the girls were previously. The jeweler said "Can I help you?"

"Yes I need to buy this ring..and um does it have a matching wedding band for the husband." He said

"Yes it does. Its right here." The Jeweler said

"Thank you. I'll be buying both." He said as he pulled out his wallet and gave the guy his debit card.

Once the rings were paid for the jeweler made sure they had the sizes he needed. He put them in a bag for him. Bucky came back out "okay thats done.." he said

He pulled Cassidy from the group. "CJ I dare you..to marry me?" He said as he opened up the box.

"Okay..lets go." She said

"Yeah..?" He said

"Yeah." She said as he put the engagement ring on her finger.

"Lets go find us a chapel.." he said as she jumped on his back.

They caught up to the group. "Hey we are going to go get married..I dared her to marry me and she said yes." Bucky said loudly.

"Lets go!..this is the best dare ever!" Nat yelled.

They found the Little White Wedding Chapel. Bucky and her picked out what they wanted. The girls put a veil on her and gave her plastic flowers.

They exhanged their vows and rings. Once it was over they kissed which turned into them making out. They signed their marriage certifcate and was given a copy of the DVD of their ceremony.

On their way back to the house Nat and Wanda picked up a white rose petal cake. When they arrived home they did the whole cake smashing into each other's face.

They did tequila shots instead of champagne. Nat continued to take pictures as they did selfies. They started to make out against the counter as he grabbed her breasts.

"Lets go upstairs and fuck baby." He said as he kissed her neck.

"Mmm as long as you keep doing that." She said

He chuckled in her ear as he picked her up and wrapped her legs around his waist. "Goodnight everyone..Im gonna take my lovely bride to bed now." He said drunkenly.

They headed upstairs to his room. Once they were in his room they got undressed. He laid her down on his bed then got himself lined up. He pushed into her then started to move.

She felt her cherry pop as she let out a whimper. But it didn't take long before she felt her first orgasm.

"James..oh gosh..mmm oh my god!" She screamed out.

"Yeah baby oh god. Your pussy is amazing." He said as he got faster as he gripped her breasts.

"James James..oh god I like that." She said as he lifted her one of her legs and made her have another one.

They finished together then quickly started up a second round. By 4 AM they had finally passed out after 4 rounds of sex.