2

never want this day to end.

        "how often do you come here, jaemin?" renjun asked as he looked around, the blinding lights surrounding them as murmurs of the people around them were heard. "hm, when i wanted to relax from school," jaemin shrugged, and fell in line to buy the tickets for them. "are we staying here for the rest of the day?" jeno asks, jaemin laughed. "what? you think you're gonna get lost at night?" jaemin looked at jeno with a smirk, jeno gritting his teeth and clenching his fists. "okay, mr. i'm not scared of anything. just so you know, im still going to do my schoolwork," jeno scoffed, and renjun felt uncomfortable. he was looking down at his feet, fiddling his fingers while the two continued bickering.

        "can you please fucking take your lover's quarrel in a different place? and your other boyfriend is uncomfortable," the staff said, catching the attention of the two younger ones. "for your information, we are not lovers. and i'll take three tickets," jaemin said with a sassy tone, handing the money over to the cashier whilst the cashier gave him the tickets. jeno walked over to renjun, who was currently playing with the hem of his sweater, and jaemin followed.

        the two sighed, looking at each other and conversing through their looks in able to make the elder speak. "sorry about that, junnie. we didn't mean to make you feel uncomfortable," jeno decided to speak up, making renjun glance at him. "is-is there something going on between you two? why were you two fighting?" he asked in a soft and sad tone, still looking down on his feet. "it's something personal, injun. but we're sorry we acted like that. we'll try to get along," jaemin said with a smile, his voice so comforting and reassuring. that made renjun smile and hold both of their hands.

        "you promise?" renjun asked, looking at the two while shoving his pinky fingers up in the air. the two looked at him in awe with a smile on their faces, hooking their pinky fingers with the other's. they walked to their first ride, the roller coaster, like that, their fingers never leaving each other.

        renjun sat in between jeno and jaemin, making him feel safe and secured. "you sure about this, junnie?" jeno asked, and renjun nodded. he held the hands of the two, interlacing their fingers, and showing a cute smile. "as long as the two of you are with me, i'm sure."

        and once again, they felt that pang in their heart. so adorable, so innocent, so soft. gosh, he doesn't even know how much they wanted to protect him.

        "we'll always be here for you, renjun," jaemin said with a smile, even if he didn't like how he'll share the love of his life with jeno. but if this makes him happy, then of course he's happy as well.

        the ride started to move, renjun's breath hitching. the two squeezed his hands for security, making renjun calm. they reached a high point, soon falling down and going in circles, twists and ups and downs. renjun screamed so much, even curses that were incoherent, making jaemin and jeno laugh.

        it ended with the three laughing until they got off, talking about how loud renjun's screams were and how they almost got deaf (of course it was an exaggeration.) but they love how renjun was so happy, smiling and laughing. they didn't realize that their hands were still holding on to each other, and they didn't want to notice that, no. cause they wanted this to last, they wanted to capture every moment they have.

        renjun beamed with joy and excitement when he saw a moomin plush. though, it was a in claw machine. "hey renjun, whoever gets you that moomin plush will get a kiss from you, okay?" jaemin said with a sly smirk, renjun nodding in response. "alright, sure! three trials only," renjun giggled and skipped over to the machine. jaemin and jeno sent each other a competitive glare, though jeno was scared.

        jeno knew he was the worst when it comes to these kind of arcades. he almost wasted his money one time just to get himself a cat plush, but to no avail. he's afraid that jaemin will be the one to get the plush and get the kiss from renjun, but of course he had to accept his defeat.

        jaemin and jeno took turns in using the machine. jaemin was first, yet failed.

        jeno second, failed.

        jaemin again, failed.

        until it was the last chance, jeno's turn. renjun looked at them with nervousness, and jaemin and jeno were pressured. what if they weren't able to get what renjun wanted?

        it was the least that they would want to do- cooperate. they sighed and looked at each other, knowing what they wanted to do without saying anything, like they were reading each other's minds. and so, jaemin walked near jeno and inserted the coin, the timer starts and jeno started moving the claw.

        "a little more to the left- too much!" jaemin said and leaned forward towards the machine, getting a closer look. though it felt awkward that their bodies were close to each other, too close, but this is what they had to do.

        thirty seconds left. they tried to get the toy but failed, then for the second time they did it again.

        "okay a little to the right, yeah," jaemin instructed and jeno easily complied. "ten seconds left, shit!" the youngest panicked. "calm down. just continue instructing me," jeno said calmly, looking intensely at the claw, right above the plush.

        "a little more to the right," 5.

        "that's too much! to the left now," 4.

        "you moved it backwards!" 3.

        "that's too much to the front," 2.

        "THAT'S ENOUGH! PRESS THE BUTTON NOW!" 1.

        jeno immediately pressed the button, the claw grabbing the plush. they closed their eyes, hoping that they didn't fail this time.

        and they didn't.

        renjun squealed with joy, running toward the machine to get the plush, then pulling the two towards him, giving them a peck on the cheeks. "hey, we worked hard for those! why just on the cheeks?" jeno pouted, which made renjun giggle and leave a small kiss on their lips.

        oh, how soft renjun's lips were.

        the lingering sensation of his lips stayed on jeno and jaemin's, like they were kissed for long. yet, they loved how the feeling his soft lips stayed. they blushed like crazy, shooting renjun a lovesick smile.

        it wasn't a surprise, they were head over heels over this petite boy.