4

i love you 3000

ren just posted
why does d****** have to be a helicopter 😭 yes i get it ur my grandma but i wanna have a happy life too yk 😔😔
|
replies:
persephone: awh its okay love :(( im always here to defend you
hades: i told you, he could stay here in the underworld
ren: please 🥺
persephone: no can do, you have school to attend and your friends will miss you
ren: aw 😔
persephone: ...but i guess i'll take you with me when i go to the underworld
ren: SWEET GAIA

ren just posted
persephone is the best
|
replies:
mrs. huang: i feel hurt
ren: nOOo UR THE BEST MORTAL MOMMA
persephone: you heard him
mrs. huang: i know, love. i'm just joking

        "boo," someone said from behind, and placed their hands on renjun's shoulder.

        "OH DEAR ZEUS— jeno!! why did you scare me?" renjun almost threw his phone towards the boy, his face flushed with embarrassment. "hehe sorry. your mom told me to tell you to go downstairs for breakfast," jeno said, sitting down on the other's bed with a smile. "did you and jaemin eat already?" the smaller asked jeno, getting out of his bed then fixing it. "yes. we woke up an hour before you did. jaemin's downstairs by the way," he stood up and helped renjun before walking out of the room with him, proceeding to go downstairs.

        "good morning, tiny! your breakfast is served. eat it now or it'll get cold," jaemin teases, though showing a sweet smile. "first, good morning. second, don't call me tiny. and third, yes i will," renjun playfully glares at jaemin before sitting down on one of the chairs and started eating his food. "alright then, cutie. by the way, you still haven't annoyed me."

        "i just woke up. do you expect me to annoy you while i'm asleep?" renjun asked with food in his mouth, making his words kind of incoherent. "don't talk when your mouth is full. and yes," jaemin chuckled and took a sip from his water.

        "annoy jaemin? i think i'm down for that," jeno says with full confidence, wanting to piss the boy even more. and renjun? annoy jaemin? wow, that's something that he wouldn't hear everyday. but anyways, he expected that renjun would annoy jaemin by throwing him insults.

        oh boy, he was so wrong.

        jaemin accidentally spit his water, making a mess and coughing filled the room. renjun was excited for a second, but as soon as he saw jaemin, he ran up to him. jeno's instincts told him to walk over and help the boy. and so he did.

        once jaemin calmed down, he decided to ask, "sorry, did i say something wrong?" jaemin paused for a moment, then shrugged. "you said you wanted to annoy me. but renjun's way of annoying me is waaay different than what you do." "i don't understand? renjunnie, how do you annoy him?" jeno's eyebrows narrowed, tilting his head in confusion.

        "oh, i give him kisses!" renjun says proudly and innocently, with a matching smile. jeno couldn't believe what he was hearing. how the fuck did jaemin manage to let renjun agree to that? "what on— kisses? really, jaemin?" jeno said, annoyed and pissed. "he said he wanted to annoy me. so i gave him ideas," jaemin said, trying to sound as innocent as he can, but jeno knew there was a hint of victory in his tone.

        "this is pathetic. way too pathetic," he mumbled after he scoffed. "i'll be taking a bath," jeno said and went back upstairs, his footsteps loud. jaemin wanted to celebrate but kept his victory, while renjun was confused as hell.

        "i'll be talking to him, okay?" renjun said and jaemin couldn't do anything but nod. and so, renjun proceeded to go to his room, but after he finished eating (as said by his mom.)

         the petite boy rushed through the stairs to the hallways, then immediately entering his room to be surprised with a fresh-out-of-the-bathroom jeno. "oh my god i'm sorry, i should have knocked!" renjun says as he shuts his eyes closed once he entered, his face painted with an obvious shade of red. "we're both men, renjun. it's okay," jeno laughed. "but if you're not comfy opening your eyes, it's also okay."

        renjun prevented himself from opening his eyes, searching for the bed with his eyes closed. once he succeeded, he sat down and asked, "do you need any clothes? i have some that are a little too big for me in my closet, the one on the right, the lowest one," he says, grabbing a pillow and buried his face onto it once he was done giving instructions.

        "thank you, i needed clothes," jeno chuckled and opened the one that renjun was referring to, getting a new set of clothes. jeno quickly changed into them, as to not make the other uncomfortable. though, he admired how he respects his privacy even if he said that it was okay.

        and, that made his heart melt.

        "you can open your eyes now, injunnie," jeno smiled and sat down on the edge of the bed. the other complied and opened his eyes, a smiling jeno infront of him. "hi, sorry i came in without knocking."

        "it's alright, don't worry about that. why did you come here?" jeno asked and sat beside the other. "i just wanna know why you were... angry? awhile ago. well, if you don't mind telling me, that is," renjun says, his voice getting softer and softer as usual once he gets shy.

        oh no.

        he was sure of his feelings for renjun, he really is. he's just scared of rejection that might come on his way. he was about to say something when he got interrupted.

        "i mean... why did you get mad when you found out that i kiss nana so i could annoy him? and why do you ask for a kiss from me? i thought you and hyuck were a thing?"

        and, he fucked up.

        jeno can't believe that renjun would see him flirting with another student, lee donghyuck. and he thought that they were dating? holy shit, he messed up so bad.

        jeno sighed, placing his hands on top of the other's. "renjun, i need to tell you something."

agape┊norenminजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें