15

found

        renjun was feeling down, it's been days ever since he was kidnapped. he felt weaker and weaker and probably even stupid because he still doesn't know who kidnapped him for fuck's sake.

        everytime the kidnapper would enter the small cottage, the men surrounding him would cover his eyes with cloth and make him drink something disgusting in taste. it made renjun feel dizzy and his breathing heavier. what the fuck was that?

        he could hear a door creak open and it's either from the kidnapper's room or the bathroom. he felt someone sitting on his bed and slowly caressing his cheeks.

        "i'll be leaving for the day. don't miss me too much," the man said, laughing softly. "my men will show you something too. i hope that it would change your mind and forget about those two pathetic boys."

        he mentally scoffed and jerked his face out of the kidnapper's touch, making him sigh and walk over to the door. he could hear the front door opening and closing making renjun lean on the wall.

        he swears he heard that voice before, but because of this stupid drug that they made him drink, he couldn't point it out.

        he sighed, laying down on the bed and drifted off to sleep. he totally forgot that they were going to show him something.

*°•'♡'•°*

        jaemin and jeno have been walking around the forest for what seemed like an hour, yet no clues of renjun were found.

        "jaemin, it's getting late. wanna head home?" jeno asked, looking at jaemin who seemed so tired yet determined to find renjun. he unconsciously smiled at him, making jaemin blush once he looked at him.

        "hm? oh— sure, sure. it is getting late. wanna have dinner before we separate ways?" jaemin asked. he wasn't using that to spend more time with jeno, really. i mean, he is fun to be with and very understanding and comforting, he feels safe when he's with him. who wouldn't want to spend more ti—

        "jaemin?" the taller waved his hand in front of the said boy's face, making him snap out of his trance. "s-sorry, you said something?" jaemin looked away and rubbed his nape in embarrassment.

        "it's alright," jeno chuckled, making jaemin's heart skip a beat. "i'm fine with eating dinner. what do you want? western food? chinese food? japanese food?"

        his eyes shines at the last option, making him jump up and down despite the fact that they were walking. "japanese food! i want ramen! beef ramen!!"

        jeno chuckled at the younger's actions. he never saw this side of jaemin. he's used to the sassy, not-giving-a-fuck-but-knows-what-is
s-happening jaemin. he's glad that jaemin showed this side of him, though. it makes him feel more comfortable and the air between the two of them isn't like when they were always fighting over renjun.

        he found this side of jaemin very adorable, and, kind of similar to renjun's. they seem so innocent and soft, so adorable. it's like he just wants to keep them in his pockets and protect them from any harm forever.

        and, oh god, when jaemin smiles at him. he felt his stomach flip and his cheeks dust a shade of pink.

        this is probably more complicated than expected.

sorry for the short chappie aaaa 🥺🥺
also im planning to publish a noren ff, its kakegurui inspired. i'll just have this halfway done then i might publish it ^^