19

note: i recommend you guys listening to the song up above first, or read while you are listening to the song. it adds to the tears, imo :')

i think i'll add a note for the right time to play the song :D enjoy, lovelies~

i like(d) you so much, we lost it

the weekend passed by quickly, and renjun had to go back to school even if it was against his will. after days or even weeks of being away, he's sure he has a lot to catch up on.

when he entered the school grounds, his closest friends tackled him into a big, tight hug as tears were running down on their cheeks. the rest of the students that were passing by them gave them a judging look since they were crying so loud, especially chenle.

though they didn't regret it when they entered the building with puffy eyes as they laugh at how each of them looked like an idiot.

they were too busy catching up with each other as they passed by the hallways, feeling contented that they're all back together again. they didn't even realize that they went past their classroom.

what they also didn't notice is that two boys were looking at renjun, their hearts feeling overwhelmed with just seeing renjun smile again.

*°•'♡'•°*

was it just them.. or is renjun avoiding jeno and jaemin?

hours have passed and the bell rang for lunch time. jeno and jaemin dont have any shared classes with renjun for the day, but unlike before, he isn't looking for them anymore. they used to eat lunch together and even line up for food together.

they didn't do anything wrong... right?

well, at least jaemin still knows that they haven't fixed their problem.

and then they saw mark... and another boy.

wait, renjun?

they were walking together, hand-in-hand with a wide smile on their faces. they were having a little chat and renjun was laughing out loud. it made their hearts melt but at the same time, shatter.

"jeno... are you seeing this?" jaemin asked as he felt his heart ache. he tries to stop his tears and looked at jeno, who had the same pained expression as him.

"i am," jeno replied shortly, still looking at the petite boy in the hallways. after a short while, they saw mark and renjun wave at each other, going to their separate ways.

as if the two were communicating through their minds, they looked at each other before saying, "i'm gonna follow him."

*°•'♡'•°*

[note: bold + italic = song lyrics!
u can play the song now!]

jaemin and jeno followed renjun around the school, though trying to be as quiet as possible. students looked at the two of them as if they were creeps, but they didn't mind. they just wanna have a talk with renjun.