12

job

        renjun still didn't know what to do.

        he wanted to run away and leave, but at the same time he didn't want to because of the consequences that he would face if he ran away. plus, there was no point in trying to do that because 1. there are people who are watching over him inside the house and outside; 2. he was lost in a place he didn't know, which weirdly also deactivates his powers. yes, he has powers. flight and immediate growth of plants.

        he tried to use his power to no avail. his plan was to strangle the people to death and flee, but the place has that weird vibe that made him lose access to his powers and at the same time made him feel weak.

        but all he wanted was to be in their arms.

        he misses the warmth that he felt everytime he was squished between jaemin and jeno— the way their arms slither around his small waist as he feels their bodies against his.

        he misses the way that the two younger boys would play with his hair everytime his attention was diverted to something else and not them, making him unconsciously lean into their touches and making him feel relaxed.

        he knows that he just recently started to hang out with the two boys despite them being in his classes for the past years, but he loves the feeling.

        he loves the feeling in his stomach whenever jaemin and jeno would do something that would make him flustered and blush like crazy. he loves the feeling of their affection obviously taking effect on him— how their simplest sweet acts would make his heart beat go haywire.

        and he doesn't want it to end just like that.

        so, with every alone time he gets, he tries to plan his escape. he'd risk everything just to be in their comforting arms. once he escapes, he promises to protect them from any danger. and he'll stick to that no matter what happens. i'll be there for you soon, he thought.

        he sighed once he snapped out of his daydream. he loves the feeling of the butterflies in his stomach everytime he thinks of them, but he was confused. what specifically is he feeling?

        to be frank with you, renjun had never felt this way. it was his first time in the whole 20 years of his (boring) life. it was an alien feeling— why does his heart skip a beat everytime he sees them smile at him? why does he feel his cheeks heat up everytime they complimented him?

        he probably never felt this way because of the strictness that his grandmother, demeter, has. her mother, persephone, explained why she was like that and even told him the story about her life in the mortal's world as she was being raised by demeter. she was certain that she did that to her when she was a child as well, and only let her go when artemis offered to take care of her if she stays at olympus.

        though renjun really loves his grandmother, he just hoped that she was a little loose especially since he was a boy. when you think of it, renjun is actually the softest person in the whole school unlike the others, for example, jaemin who was the descendant of nike.

        he really wished that he was tough and strong like jaemin, or even taeyong. he didn't want that soft side of him. it made him feel weak and other descendants would often underestimate him and his abilities.

        but he didn't know that his softness, gentleness and sweetness actually made two boys fall so madly in love for him, that they'd do anything just to find him right now.

        and yes, he was confused with what he was feeling but did he say that he wants it to stop? nope. he absolutely loves it and he will continue to love it. and he'll do all the things just to feel the same foreign feeling again that would leave him thinking for days with the question:

        why do i feel this way?

was feeling a little motivated to write sjsksdk
keyword: a little
and this wasnt proofread!! i was writing this during midnighthshahsh pls im so sorry my writing has become ↔️⬅️↔️⬅️↕️⤴️⬇️↙️⬇️⤵️↩️↖️↔️↖️↘️🔄↘️🔄↘️

hope u are still enjoying the book 🥺🥺 👉👈👉👈 and please stay safe and healthy!!

love,
chelsea