jughead jones | reunion

▪▪▪

o. AFTER YOU FIND OUT YOU'RE PREGNANT WITH JUGHEAD'S BABY. YOU RUN AWAY, NOT EVEN BOTHERING TO SAY GOODBYE. THEN THREE YEARS LATER YOU RETURN TO RIVERDALE, GIVING JUGHEAD A BIT OF A SURPRISE.

warnings: hints of angst? i guess. but mainly fluff.

word count: 1552 words

a-n: holy crap, im in love with this imagine idea. And im so glad i finally put it into words. I also dont think this was the best piece of writing ive done. I also never got around to reading through it, as it was written late at night. So excuse any mistakes i made.

▪▪▪

I sat atop of the tiled bathroom flooring, a pregnancy test held firmly in my grasp. The two little red lines staring back at me. A small cry escaping my lips as i sat there speechless. How was I to tell Jughead? We're way to young for children. Heck we're only seventeen. The multiple thoughts flew around my head as i burst into tears.

I then stood up, before looking up into the bathroom mirror and letting out a scream of sadness, luckily not waking up the neighbors at all. My hands clutched the edge of the marble countertops around the sink, as i stared at my reflection. The messiness of my long h/c hair sat in a messy bun atop of my head, mascara i had applied earlier had run down my cheeks now and the red and puffiness of my eyes was very visible. More sobs managed to escape my throat as i turned away from the mirror and back into the safety of my bedroom.

My feet tiptoed against the hard wood floorboards as i reached my double-sized bed. The many posters of singers and bands stared at me, as i pulled back the dark coloured covers atop my bed and crawled in. Small sobs drowned out by the noise of passing cars as i fell into a slumber.

I was scared. I was scared to become a mother. I don't think i could do it. I don't even know if Jughead would want the baby. Would he leave me? Would i be considered a freak by the entire town and lose all my friends? The thought of that scared me to death. I didn't want to be seen as someone below everyone else. I didn't want to lose my friends at all. I soon made the decision. The decision of leaving Riverdale. Running away from everything. My friends, family, my childhood and Jughead. I don't think anyone will miss me at all. They're all pretty occupied with other things in their lives to notice the sudden disappearence of myself.

and just like that. The next morning i was gone. No trace left behind of where i went. All that remained was a small, neat handwritten note sat atop of my bed covers for everyone to find.

▪▪▪

Three years later.

I pulled up into the driveway of a worn down motel inside of Riverdale. My 3 year old daughter sat comfortably in her booster seat in the back of the car, sleeping peacefully. Her little grey crown-like beanie sat atop her head as she slept. Snores escaped from her every so often. My eyes drifted on her small figure as i opened up the car door and unbuckled her seatbelt. A small smile etched across my face.

Most of her features were from her father, from the crown-like beanie, hair and even her personality. The only thing she inherited from me was her beautiful e/c eyes. But other then that, she was like a mini replica of Jughead. I sighed, at the thought of my boyfriend that i left behind. Would he even still be in Riverdale? i wondered aloud to myself, before gently lifting up my now toddler. Waking her up in the process.