Chapter 1

It was 19.43 and I was in church dressed in a black tight skirt to the knees with a white lace tank top and a black blouse on top. I sat on the green bench staring at the clock rather than at the groom and the bride when my attention was drawn to a screaming man who was marching into the room with a black gun in one hand and a shiny shuriken in the other. The room fell dead silent.

- Hands up and nobody gets hurt, give me your money and do it fast, I don't have all day! He shouted and threw a shuriken at a person in the front row, but I jumped over the three benches that were in front of me and caught the shuriken before it was too late. Everybody screamed in fear but they didn't move, they didn't try to run for their lives. They just got paralysed and stood still. I hate psychopaths like him. I ran towards the bulky man but he took one more shuriken and threw it at me but I dogged as much as I could but the space was pretty small due to all the white and red decorations so it cut me on the shoulder and it started to bleed but I needed to save those innocent people. The children were crying but the noise didn't bother me. I kicked the man between his legs and I kneed him in the face that was covered with a black bandana. He whimpered in pain and his nose started to bleed as the blood showed through the material and I took that opportunity to take the gun from his hand and turned his arm around to his back like police officers do. I kicked him down as I was almost out of breath and the bleeding made it just worse. I groaned a little from the pain. It was pretty hard to beat him up in such a tight skirt but I can't believe that I managed. Why did he even think about entering a church, oh right it's a big church and that means a lot o people and a lot of valuable things. I recognize him, I was scrolling down his crime register one day and saw that he was supposed to be in prison. But apparently he is not there anymore.

- Hi. I turned my head to the side to see who the voice belonged to only to see Robin a.k.a Damian Wayne. I smirked.

- Hi bat-brat, long time no seen. I said smirking more as I looked him in the eyes but they were hard to see because his dark green domino mask was in the way but I would still recognize him. He has grown up, he wasn't the same sixteen year old boy I remember and now he is a few centimeters taller than me and a lot more build than before. The red fabric of his suit framed his six pack perfectly, quite a stunning view. I forced my eyes to look up at his face. His jawline was very sharp and his black hair framed his face perfectly.

-I hope that nickname won't be permanent! He replied clearly annoyed making me return back to what was currently happening. He is still the same brat as 2 years ago. I felt everyone's eyes gazing at us with judgement, curiousity or maybe confusion. He looked at my injured arm and frowned and then he looked at my other hand that held the gun towards the man's head. Damian's black hood was covering his black fluffy hair.

- Remember justice... I interrupted him.

- Not vengeance! I rolled my eyes at him as he came closer and he leaned to reach the man's arms as he put on the metal handcuffs. I felt his arms wrapping around me and I felt the warmth of his body on mine. My body stiffened a little in response. It's not like him to hug people and especially not me. I felt the warmth that came from his breathing it caused the hair on my neck to rise as he whispered in his normal bratty voice.

-The hell happened? I leaned in closer to his ear and I started to whisper because I didn't want everybody in this room to know more about my true identity than they already speculated.

- He came in demanding money as he tried to kill people and I couldn't just stand there and watch. He let go of me and looked over at the now injured man on the floor. He got beaten by a girl, a seventeen year old girl to be more precise. Psychopath! He spat, it made me giggle a bit. He took the gin from my hand and backed away.