Chapter 4

Damian’s pov
From the corner of my eye I saw Pennyworth taking the luggages to her room. But I was far too consumed by a weird feeling that I can not describe to stay still.

- If anyone needs me I’m in my room! I said and took my hood on, as I started to walk past Tim I heard father screaming my name. I turned around to look at him with a “what do you want from me look” on my face. Damn I already have plans for tonight. I didn’t have time for whatever he wanted me to do.
-You and the others are going with me on patrol. Something happened. From the look in his eyes I knew it wasn’t something pretty. He said facing me and the others but then he turned to Bella.
-Bella you will be staying here to rest. Alfred will take good care of you, if you want anything just tell Alfred. She opened her mouth like she wanted to say something but instead she just nodded, but she can’t lie to me, I could clearly see the rage in her eyes. I could tell by the tone in my father’s voice something really, really bad happened.
-When are we going? I asked staring at him. Tim and Jayson had already ran off to get changed. He takes a bit to answer because he is looking at the blue hologram that appeared from his black suit. I could tell he was looking at some coordinates and maybe the police’s report. 
-Now. He simply answered still focusing on the screen in front of him.
-Finally some action today! I said beating my fist to my palm. I’ve waited for this all day. Adrenaline started to drown my veins and possess my body. I felt like I could run for miles now.
-Goodbye Bella! Said Dick as he waved and went out the door following Batman to the batmobile.
-Take care, oh and you should probably go to sleep. We may arrive late. Said Red Robin as he and Red Hood ran out the door.
-Bye Damian! She lastly said, I took a last glance at her brown eyes before I left without a word. It reminded me of the last time we said goodbye 2 years ago. I jumped on my motorcycle and followed the others to the East End. The place with most criminals.