Chapter 3

- We are here. Batman spoke as he drove past a supermarket. I looked through the window at the high grey, black and white buildings and at all the people that were either walking or bicycling on the sidewalk and the lights that came from every single corner. I'm back in my favorite place. Gotham City. The city of dreams by day and by night, the city of nightmares and crimes, screaming people, dying people. The place where death lives and is as common as breathing. I threw a look at Wayne's tower a.k.a Batman's tower because he is Bruce Wayne.

Bruce Wayne every woman's dream, a billionaire playboy who can get whatever he wants whenever he craves it. My heart started to beat so fast of joy and the adrenaline just pumped through my veins. I just want to walk down the streets right now, go to my favorite ice cream place, take down some criminals. Batman pressed some buttons causing the car rumble again and to turn into the batmobile. I saw the mansion now with it's big beige almost white walls and black iron gates. He really is very rich.

- Alfred please open the gates. Batman demanded his old butler. But he is more like family. A friend, even though he's old he knows how to kick some ass.

- Of course master Bruce. I heard Alfred's soft and friendly voice that sounded as polite as always answer. The big black swirling gates opened with a loud grate. The car stopped in front of the mansion's stone stairs. Damian and Dick opened the door but I went out on Grayson's door because it was closest to the mansion. Dick took the luggages as I went up the stairs with Damian. Wait 2 luggages?

- Did you bring all my clothes? I asked pointing at the black luggages in front of me. I facepalmed myself lightly as I gave him half a smile.

- Yeah kinda, I don't know what girls like to wear so I brought everything! He shrugged while smiling. I could barely see his face because it started to get dark outside but I was too happy to be here to be mad at him. The door opened revealing light as the warmth from inside brushed against my face. The old butler gestured us inside while bowing to show respect to Bruce. He was wearing his usual black tuxedo. We all went inside taking our shoes of.

- Welcome back Miss Bella! He said formally that is how he usually talks. He smiled at me and the creases in his face became more visible. I ran to him and hugged him tightly as he placed a hand on my head and I might have imagined him whispering "welcome home". I let go of him when I heard someone behind me.

- Hey don't forget us! I saw Tim from the corner of my eye. I let go of the butler Alfred and went to hug Tim/ Red Robin and Jason/Red Hood. They opened their arms waiting to give me a hug.

- Nice to see you all again! I told them while I let go of them. I saw that Bruce took of his mask and a ghost of a smile appeared on his face which made me warm inside.

- What happened to you, you are all bloody. Tim asked waking me up from my bubble. I was on my way to answer but Damian cut me off and I closed my mouth again.

- Psychopaths! He spat while crossing his arms and looking into another direction.