Chapter 15

Damian's Pov

I searched almost everywhere but there was one place left I haven't searched so I went there. It was pretty crowded but I saw her. She was cornered and Alex pulled her closer, I swear I could feel something break inside of me but then I saw that he wanted to kiss her but she pushed him off of her and the anger took over filling my every vein. I tried to push my way to them but there was a lot of people in front of me. I saw her running away in my direction but she had her hands over her face so she didn't see me. I finally got to that guy. I grabbed him by the collar of his shirt and pushed him into the wall and a lot of people stopped talking and they started staring at me.

- Don't you damn dare to touch something that doesn't belong to you!!! I stared him dead in the eye.

- We meet again rich boy, I don't think she would ever like a heartless bastard like you. I pushed him harder up against the wall. Then I let go of him and made my way through the crowd to search for Bella. She must be in her room, urgh that damn idiot always gets in my way. Bella. I opened the door to her room with no hesitation but she was nowhere to be found. I opened her wardrobe in a hurry to look for her suit but it wasn't there and her window was open. She's gone, of course she is. I need to find her, lucky me I put a tracker on her suit before I got electrocuted. I ran down to the batcave and changed into Robin and took my motorcykel and drew off. I'm sorry father but I can't just sit around and wait. I glanced at the red blinking dot on my screen. She's moving fast but I'm faster! I pressed the red button on the screen on my motorcycle and I drove faster. I arrived into the city and then I saw the red dot stop. I parked in front of the building and took my grappling hook and aimed it at the roof because I figured that she might be there.