Chapter 21

Bella's POV

I walked down from the roof and told everybody to have a goodnight and I went to my room and changed into my pj and laid flat on my bed.

- Maybe Damian was right nothing that happened is my fault and I should stop thinking about it, but I can't help the feeling I have, that we will soon meet again. I whispered to myself. I need to get stronger I'm not a pathetic little girl everyone needs to protect.

Tim's POV

I logged in on the batcomputer and opened Black Phantoms crime file. I suddenly observed something strange on all the photos we have on him now. The photos Batman took when he fought him. His suit was all black except the thick silver bracelet on his hand. I had a feeling that, that device is why he disappears so fast at the crime scene. Maybe that's a teleportation device.

- Aren't you in bed?

- I could ask the same about you Bruce. I didn't turn around because I knew that he was behind me.

- Look the bracelet on his wrist, it might be a teleportation device. He seemed deep in taught.

- That's why it's hard to catch him making commiting crimes as easy as breathing. He said while he zipped on his coffee. I guess he's gonna pull an all nighter again.

- I'm going to patrol tonight...make sure she doesn't leave her room nor this mansion. I only nodded as he went to grab his suit and the batmobile. After Bruce left I grabbed some small surveillance cameras to set up outside her window and one in her room to make sure she won't do something stupid. I know that there is already a camera installed but we need to get all the angles of the room. I was almost there when I heard footsteps behind me.

- So we are going to spy on her and leave her no privacy? I turned around only to see Damian with his arms crossed.

- Of course she is going to have her privacy but if she sneaks out, don't blame me if you find her dead. I coldly spat as I turned around expecting him to protest some more on my idea but surprisingly he didn't. I silently entered her room trying not to wake her up. I managed to put them up unexpectedly fast. My eyes gazed upon her sleeping form as a sigh escaped my lips as I ran a hand through my hair.

- Goodnight. I whispered.