Episode 84: Thor Vs Wonder Women

RWBY is in for a surprise as they find out about the next combatants. Thor and Wonder Woman, much stronger than ever, return to show RWBY some godly fighting sequences. RWBY has seen Rogue vs Wonder Woman and Thor vs Raiden, but they are sure to enjoy this episode.

(*Cues: Invader - Jim Johnston*)

Wiz: The different pantheons of gods and goddesses have always been rife with conflict, and these heavenly wars can last for centuries.

"You sold me with the 'gods and goddesses' part, Wiz. Now tell us, who is fighting who this time?" Yang asked.

Boomstick: Like with Thor, Norse champion of Asgard and son of Odin.

RWBY stared in astonishment. "Thor?" Ruby asked.

Wiz: And Wonder Woman, Greek warrior of the Amazons and daughter of Zeus.

"And Wonder Woman too," Blake retorted.

Boomstick: He's Wiz and I'm Boomstick.

Wiz: And it's our job to analyze their weapons, armor, and skills to find out who would win... a Death Battle.

"Thor and Wonder Woman have returned. I'm surprised and excited!" Ruby cheered.

"We've seen these two fight in Rogue vs Wonder Woman and Thor vs Raiden, right?" Blake asked.

"Definitely. These gods are as powerful as they are awesome," Yang responded.

"Interesting. Nora's favorite superhero against Pyrrha's favorite superheroine," Weiss pointed out. RWBY recalled giving the Death Battle discs to JNPR. They remembered Nora and Pyrrha picking their favorite superheroes from the older episodes.

Thor

(*Cue: Mark Petrie - Eye of Horus (Epic Majestic Orchestral))

Wiz: This is the Realm Eternal, root of the World Tree, and noblest of the Nine Dimensions, Asgard.

Boomstick: Like a protector for your butt?

Weiss facepalmed. Her teammates laughed at Boomstick's line.

Wiz: Shh, shh, shh... Asgard. Since ancient times, this colorful realm has been inhabited by warriors so powerful, many believed them to be immortal deities.

"That's what gods are. Immortal," Blake remarked.

Boomstick: And they sort of were, but being immortal in Asgard is a funny thing. See, every few thousand years, these fellas go through a little apocalyptic event where everybody dies.

RWBY listened carefully.

Wiz: Then they're born anew with only vague memories of their previous lives. This is the cataclysmic event known as Ragnarök. And Asgard's newest king, the All-Father Odin, was determined to break this cycle.

"Okay," Ruby simply stated.

Boomstick: So he fathered the best damn warrior the realms had ever seen.

(We see young Loki with the words "Not You Dummy", then young Thor with the words "This Kid")

Ruby and Yang laughed hard. "Oh my goodness! That's just cruel!" Yang kept laughing. Blake and Weiss stared on.