the heartbreaker

First, Yoo Jeongyeon. The most popular girl, a real girl crush, captain of the basketball team. I developed a crush on her when she stood up against a bully for me, but one thing to know about her is: she's a heartbreaker.

"GIVE ME YOUR MONEY!" This bully yelled at me, kicking my side.

"P-please, this is a-all the m-money I have and i-it's for my lunch. Please d-don't t-take i-it..." I lied about the money being the only money I got for lunch. Lol.

"Tch. I don't care about your stupid lunch! Give me your money!"

I was about to reach for my wallet when someone interrupted and thanks God for that.

"Yah. I told you to not scare the poor freshman."

I looked up and saw a girl with a short hair. She's surely attractive with that haircut. A real girl crush.

"J-jeongyeon..." the bully took a step backwards, he suddenly got scared of the girl. Ha! What a p*ssy.

"Go away and don't bother her again, you understand?"

The bully took another step backwards, but this time he tripped, "Y-yes.."

"Go now before I call the whole team on you." She said in a scary tone, sending chills down my spine. "NOW!"

He sprinted off to somewhere, probably pissing his pants.

I returned my gaze to the girl who saved me from him,

"Are you okay?" She offered her hand to me which I gladly took.

"Yes." I brushed myself off, trying to make myself presentable. I look up and this girl is staring at me with a sinister-like smirk.

"What are you looking at?"

She snorted at my question, "Wow, a 'thank you' would be gladly appreciated." She quoted her word.

"Right..." I felt embarrassed, "Thank you."

"You're welcome." She smiled at me again.

"S-so uhm... I gotta go." I grab my bag on the ground, quickly walking past her.

"Woah, woah, woah, you're not gonna get away that easily." She stopped me by grabbing my arm.

"Why?"

"Tell me your name first, princess."

"Y-y/n.."

"Y/n?"

"Park."

"Okay Park Y/n... Let's go together later at lunch." She turned her back at me, "Oh, and one more thing.

"What?" I asked, getting annoyed by this girl.

"You're paying. Now, if you'll excuse me. I still have a practice to attend to." She said, before walking off, disappearing from my sight.

"She did save me from that bully from taking my money, but I had to pay for lunch later? I didn't even know her name."