the dancer

Seventh is, Hirai Momo. She always seems to have a lot on her mind. It's hard for her to talk about her feelings, that's why she dances to express her emotions.

"Annyeong, Y/n-ah." I heard a voice greet me as soon as I entered the dance room.

"Hello, Momo-sunbaenim." I bow to her. I noticed that we're the only ones that is in the room, and no one really muttersa word after that so it made a really awkward tension between us.

"You're here early." I mentally thanked her for breaking the silence that's making me uncomfortable.

"Ne, I'm always excited when it comes to dance class."

"Really? What about dance class that makes you excited?" She said, sitting beside me.

"You."

I didn't realize I said that out loud, but when I saw her cheeks turn into a peach-like color I know that I made myself look like a fool.

"Me?"

"A-aniyo!" I look at her in a panicked face, "I-I mean, your dances! I always look forward on your graceful moves, the way you move your b-body. . . yeah. . ."

FUCK, I SOUNDED LIKE A PERVERT.

She hums smiling at me, "Thank you, I always appreciate compliments coming from my hoobaes. . . especially y..."

I didn't catch what she just said at last, but I'm sure as hell that it made her cheeks turn into a darker shade of pink.

Momo stood up, "Will you mind if I dance while we're still waiting for the others?"

"A-absolutely not." I wave my hands, "I will be honored to see you dance again." I scratched my not so itchy nape.

-time skip again because I'm a stupid motherfucker who's mad because she doesn't have any friends irl-

By the time Momo-sunbae finished her dance, there's still no one showing up. Maybe they all decided not to attend?

""How was it?" Momo grabs her water bottle then sat next to me.

"Amazing as always." I give her a two thumbs up.

She hums, and lets out a soft 'thank you', then silence engulfs is again.

"That's strange." She looks at the clock on the wall, it's been like 10 minutes and they're still not here."

"Ne. . . even coach is still not here."

"Should we get going?" She asked.

"Eh?"

"I changed my mind." . . . "Shall we do a choreo?"

"I'm not really a good dancer, sunbae. . ."

"What? Yahhh, I've seen you dance before with Seulgi you know. I must say, you impressed me so much that day. So don't lie to me nooowww." She whines.

*PING* (idk -_-)

Her phone goes off, she picks it up and checks it. Thanks for whoever texted her, I owe them a lot.

I heard her sigh. I turned my head to her and her eyes were closed.

"What's wrong?" I asked her, making her open her eyes and then looks at me.

Her mouth forms a small sad smile, "My girlfriend cheated on me. . . with my best friend."

"O-oh. . ." I look down at my hands, "I-I'm sorry."

"Don't worry about it. It's not your fault."

"Still, I'm sorr-"

"You're cute, you know that?" She giggled.

Her words made my little gay self look like a tomato. You see, I'm not a confident gay. I tend to get flustered when someone compliments me. Especially when it's coming from my crush.

"Shit. Did I made you uncomfortable? I'm sorry, I'm not really good with conversations."

"N-no! I-I think y-you're c-cute as well." I mentally face palmed myself.

"Ah, really?"

"N-ne. . ."

SILENCE. This is like the third time this happened. We're so awkward with each other.

I can feel Momo scoot closer to me so I turned my head to look at her and she's already looking at me. Our faces are so damn close, dangerously close. I'm having an internal gay panic right now, fuck. I want to look away but the more that I look in her beautiful eyes, the more I'm getting pulled in deeper.

Then suddenly, our lips touched. . .WHAT DO I DO?! THIS IS MY FIRST KISS!

I quickly pulled away and stood up, gasping in shock. I gathered my things and put them in my bag. I made my way to the door, then she grabs my hand that was carrying my bag.

"Wait Y/n."

"I-I'm sorry, but I-I h-have to. . . I have to g-go." I bowed at her and quickly walked out.

I walk faster to the elevator and pressed the down button a million times before it finally opens.

I quickly get in and pressed the ground floor, just in time, Momo appeared, the door closes, "I'm sorry!" I heard her before the elevator started moving.

Luckily, I'm the only one in the elevator so no one can see my flustered face right now. I literally looked like a overripe tomato!

I slowly slid down the elevator's wall and touched my lips.

SHE STOLE MY FIRST KISS!