11

"Okay kids! We welcome you here in a Natural Recreation Forest here in Jeju! We rented this whole place just for you guys, now please set up your tents so we could divide you guys into three. Any questions?" Ms. Bae said.

A student raises her hand, "Why are we getting separated to our buddies?"

"Because! What's the thrill in camping when you don't sleep with strangers? Oh God, that sounds so wrong. Anyways, what I'm trying to say is you guys need to meet new people! Not just your classmates, so we made a list here, but girls and boys are separated of course." She showed us a clipboard, "Anymore questions?"

We answered with a 'None' while shaking our heads.

"Alright, I'll start with the first three!"

Please put me in a team with Mika or maybe Sana.

Ms. Bae started calling out random names, her way of separating us is either two seniors with one junior or two juniors with one senior so there's a little hope that I will get teamed up with Sana and Mika.

"Next is Y/N!" I looked up after hearing my name.

"You're with Sana," I heard Sana let out a little 'yes' beside me, "and Jeongyeon."

"What?! No!"

"Yes, Ms. Minatozaki? Do you have a problem with my list?" Ms. Bae

"No ma'am." Sana said, slumping her shoulders looking defeated.

"Okay, let me continue." Our teacher looks down her list again.

After she finished teaming us up she closes her clipboard, "You guys can go in your groups now to build your tents over there," she pointed to camping site near the forest.

"Let's go, Y/N." Sana grabs my hand, intertwining it with hers and her bag and the tent on the other. We walked faster to the campsite to get a good place to build our tent, but our slow asses are being a bitch right now.

"Y/N!" Jeongyeon ran towards us, "Let me help you with that." She grabs the bag in my hand, but I stopped her.

"Ani, it's okay I got this." I gave her a smile.

"I insis-"

"Dude, you heard my girlfriend." Sana speaks up, stopping in her tracks making me do the same.

I look between the two of them as they glare at each other. What is the problem within these two, really? There's always a war whenever they meet each other.

"Dude, I was just trying to help her." Jeongyeon said, smiling sarcastically at Sana.

"Yeah, but don't bother her. If she says she can do it, then she can surely do it. If she needs help, then I'm here and she doesn't needs your fucking help." Sana takes a step closer to Jeongyeon, not letting go of my hand.

I decided to go between the two to break the intense atmosphere here, I don't want them having a fistfight on our first day here in Jeju.

"Guys, don't fight! We're now a team here. You're not babies anymore to be taken care of. So please, let's just go and build our tent because they're all starting now." I pointed to the other students almost half done with their tent.

Sana glares at Jeongyeon once again before walking, pulling me with her.

When we reached the campsite, I saw Mika with Dahyun and a senior building their tent. I waved and walked towards them.

"Hey Y/N! Place your tent beside us!" Mika said, placing the tent poles inside the tent.

I placed my bags down, and looked at Sana and she's glaring with Jeongyeon again.

"Yah, you two cut it and let's start building our tent." I said reaching for the tent on Sana's hands, but she pulls it away.

"I can do it by myself." She continued glaring at Jeongyeon before taking the tent out of it's bag.

She laid the materials on the grassy land and takes her time to read the manual.

I heard a snorted laugh beside me, "Who reads manuals nowadays." Jeongyeon said before grabbing the tent poles, connecting it with each other before placing it on the tent. After she placed all of them, she grabs the pegs then attached them to the ground.

"Wow, you actually did it so fast." I said, crawling inside the tent before placing a mat on the groundsheet inside it.

"I told you. I can do it by myself." I heard her say as she crawled inside.

"Oh no, don't let it get through your head, Yoo Jeongyeon." I rolled my eyes placing our bags on the side of the spacious tent.

"I'm so tired, I'm going to sleep." Jeongyeon stretches her arms out as she yawns out. I gave her a pillow before climbing out of the tent.

Outside, I saw Sana crossing her arms over her chest with a hard glare on the tent.

"I can do it if she waited for me to read that damn manual." She scoffed.

"Are you still not over it? Are you mad because of it?" I chuckled at her.

"Of course not! I can do it actually, it's not that hard." She scoffed again, looking away from the tent to me.

"You're actually cute when your mad." I laughed at her childish acts.

"Of course I am cute! And sexy!" She said before walking away.

"Yah, where are you going?" I asked while following her.

"I'm leaving you guys alone so you can have a good time." She waves me off, walking deeper and deeper through the forest.

"Hey! We're getting far from the campsite, can you stop now?" I stopped in my tracks and sat on a big rock.

She stopped walking and turned to look at me, "Do you like her?"

I looked at her weirdly, "Who? Jeong? What are you even talking about? I don't like her like that anymore, you idiot." I laughed at her once again.

"What about me?" She asked with a serious face. So serious that I feel myself shiver at her hard stare.

"W-why are you suddenly asking me that?"

"Answer me. Do you still have feelings for me? No, do you like me again?" Sana asked, taking a step forward.

"Of course not, Sana. I'm not allowed to do that." I looked at her, "You've been acting weird these days, what's going on?"

She looks away, "Nothing, let's go back." She said before walking away.

"What's up with her?" I asked myself before following behind.

-

an update because I still don't have a gf which y'all even prayed for 💀🤣