07

"Seems like Sana had already stepped up her game. Damn, catching the girl with less than a week? It looks like Sana had already won the bet, and you lost." The girl dribbling a basketball said to her team captain.

"No sweat, watch me snatch Y/N away from her," Stealing away the ball and went for a layup to the ring, the ball went in swiftly, "Just like that."

"Five minutes break, cap." Her teammate said.

"What? We're just getting started." The team captain named Jeongyeon, picks up the ball spinning it with her index finger.

Her teammate waved her off drinking a powerade, "So what's your plan with the girl?"

"You'll see." She smirks at her, thinking about

-

"Hey Y/N! How are you doing in this fine afternoon?" Jeongyeon occupied the empty seat beside me.

"I'm doing fine." I smiled at her.

"Good! So I've been thinking."

"What?" I asked her, I put my arms above the table before putting the side of my head on it.

"I missed you so much, and we're not seeing each other anymore ever since you got yourself a girlfriend." She pouts.

"Then get yourself a girlfriend too." I teased, punching her lightly on her arm.

"I don't really know. The only one girl I like is already taken, though."

"Well, there's a lot of guys and girls chasing you. I'm sure they would jump on you right away." I laugh at her.

"But there's only one her... So! about that hang out, please watch my basketball practice! We could hangout after!"

"Yeah, about that. I think I'll pass this time, Sana said that she will take me straight to home."

"Aw, your girlfriend is no fun. Come on, I'll wait for you outside your room later after class. You can't say no to me. See you later, Y/N." She leans in and kissed my cheek before walking out of the classroom."

Mika came running, sitting on the seat that was recently occupied by Jeongyeon.

"Yo dude, what was that?" She slaps my arm.

"Ouch, she wants me to come watch her practice later. You should come with me."

"Of fucking course I will. You already got a whole Minatozaki Sana for you, I don't want my Yoo Jeongyeon to come chasing for you too." She crosses her arms.

"How many times do I have to tell you that we're just pretending? And I thought that you have a girl? You got a whole Lisa Manoban by yourself too."

"Yeah, about that." She scratched the back of her head, "She actually has a girlfriend."

"Who?"

"Jennie."

"From the other room?"

"Yeah."

"Dude, don't mess with that girl or you'll be a dead meat." I laughed at her.

"I know! Good thing Lisa is very kind." She sighed out, "So, I better come with you."

"It's set then."

-

"Y/N!" Jeongyeon greeted me, she kept her promise that she would wait for me outside after school. She's already wearing her training clothes when she got here.

"Hi Jeong, I'm bringing Mika with me." I grab Mika's arm and pull her beside me.

"Oh, okay. Are you guys ready?" The both of us nodded, then we started walking to the school's gym.